why is my juice crackling and popping???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Don't know if I should have put this here or in the tank forum but here's my dilema... I just got this kanger sub tank mini and I'm using this 100% vg juice in with both the stock coils it came with, the .5 and the 1.2 and both coils are only going on a few days use and all of a sudden my juice is crackling and popping and spurting up into my mouth it's driving me crazy. I've tried changing wattages and removing the coil to blow out any excess incase it was a flooding issue but it keeps doing it. Is it my juice? I'd it my coils? I thought these occ coils were supposed to be good for a week or so. Also, now when I'm done fireing the button the coil still sizzles a little bit. Is this normal? Help!

Reactions: thetrucker

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
I know my coils sizzle after I take my finger off the button when my wicks are partially dry but when they are good and wet

the sizzleing stops.......you could try tucking a small piece of cotton down into the coil or mouthpiece to see what

happens............but they are made to work without spitting juice........it should not spit juice if the coils are good and wet...

cte72

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Don't know if I should have put this here or in the tank forum but here's my dilema... I just got this kanger sub tank mini and I'm using this 100% vg juice in with both the stock coils it came with, the .5 and the 1.2 and both coils are only going on a few days use and all of a sudden my juice is crackling and popping and spurting up into my mouth it's driving me crazy. I've tried changing wattages and removing the coil to blow out any excess incase it was a flooding issue but it keeps doing it. Is it my juice? I'd it my coils? I thought these occ coils were supposed to be good for a week or so. Also, now when I'm done fireing the button the coil still sizzles a little bit. Is this normal? Help!

cte72

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
I had the same problem and a reviewer called vapin Fagan, don't know if I spelled it right but anyways he told me it was because of the cotton was shrinking up specially if it's a new coil but I have a sub tank mini to and it does the same thing so? .you could also try to get some of those screans they use in pipes and and a note book paper whole puncher it fits perfectly under the drip tip

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You can use a longer drip tip or a drip tip that is baffled to prevent juice from splattering into your mouth.

p-13082-longbarreldt.jpg
stainlessknuckle.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread