Status
Not open for further replies.

JewelzBagz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
AZ
So I read through 64 pages of this thread so far:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-homemade-syringe-tank-mod-looks-easy-64.html

and tonight when I go back to continue reading from where I left off, I get this msg:

JewelzBagz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are a new member, you are initially restricted to posting only in the New Members Forum. Please see this thread for details.
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
What gives? There were a lot of great links in that thread for buying syringes. And I want em!:glare:

hubseven

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
New York
So I read through 64 pages of this thread so far:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-homemade-syringe-tank-mod-looks-easy-64.html

and tonight when I go back to continue reading from where I left off, I get this msg:

JewelzBagz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are a new member, you are initially restricted to posting only in the New Members Forum. Please see this thread for details.
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
What gives? There were a lot of great links in that thread for buying syringes. And I want em!:glare:

I'm having the same problem with one of my threads, what's up.

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
I haven't been able to find the "homemade syringe mod" since this happened, grrrrrrrrr :) :) ... Anybody find it, could you let me know plz, thx :)

Sorry but we just opened some new forums, and moved a couple of others. Tanks and Mods had some work done.

Please delete your cookies and cache, with luck that will fix it. Or, it could be that one of the servers has not updated yet - in that case please try tomorrow.

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Shoot, still getting that error msg that I don't have permission to view it?? Big Bummer, I was just getting ready to watch the video on how to make it w/a ce2. So I guess I will go to Youtube and see if I can find the vid. But I really like that thread for it's wealth of info. I kept meaning to subscribe to it so i could find it easier, just never got around to it... Bet I don't forget if I ever get to view it again lol!!!

I did clean cookies, cache, browsing history, everything that could be checked to be cleaned was :)

Last edited:

JewelzBagz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
AZ
Hah! Well there's one here, cunningly hidden:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...756-homemade-syringe-tank-mod-looks-easy.html

[ps - google is your friend :) ]

Well it's so "cunningly hidden" that it's still telling me:
JewelzBagz, you do not have permission to access this page.

And honestly, I kind of resent the reference to google. I'm not an idiot. Obviously I was able to find the page in order to be denied access to it. And even if I couldn't, is it so hard to supply a link without the snide comments? After all it would be 64 less keystrokes on your part.

Big Bummer, I was just getting ready to watch the video on how to make it w/a ce2.

Ack!!! That's what I want to do and I haven't even seen the video once.:mad:

I really wish this would get resolved. None of the recommendations have done didly to solve the problem for me yet. Hey if you find that vid on youtube, would you mind tossing the link in a pm? I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
I don't make snide comments, I try to be light-hearted in the face of unknown, unquantifiable problems. Sorry if it offends.

We may have a server issue (one of the boxes playing up), or it may be a local problem. I'll try to tie it down.

Thank you ~ I appreciate that. Now I can get back to my mad scientist/modding ~ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread