Why can't I find a UWell Hypercar?

MurBob

Sep 29, 2016
My first 18650 vape was a uwell Hypercar. I've been using it for quite a while (years).. and it has endured some very rough abuse. I can't count the number of times its fallen over, fallen off my desk, fallen off the golf cart, been dropped, etc. And it keeps working perfectly.

I finally dropped it off a ladder onto a concrete floor.. it still works (amazing!), but its getting finicky.. not behaving correctly all the time. Time for a replacement.

I can't find one online anywhere except a few scam websites.. What happened? Is there somewhere that sells used units by any chance?

If not, then can someone recommend an equivalent unit? Replaceable coils I can find for about $1 each, replaceable 18650 battery, etc ?

Thanks,

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I can't find one online anywhere except a few scam websites
You can Pre-Order the Kit in several different colors from Sourcemore in China. Silver is the lowest price at $78.99. Other colors are $81.99. They are a legitimate website.

Reactions: gloopdegurp

MurBob

Sep 29, 2016
You can Pre-Order the Kit in several different colors from Sourcemore in China. Silver is the lowest price at $78.99. Other colors are $81.99. They are a legitimate website.

Sold out.. just like every other place. Are they really THAT popular?

Also, why is the kit $80 but the bottom unit with the battery is only $20?

MurBob

Sep 29, 2016
@MurBob it seems like it's been discontinued now and all stock sold off.

A good option may be a Geekvape Aegis mod, solo or max version. You can just move your tank over to it then.

Latest incarnation has a lock button on the side of the mod, and they're designed to be somewhat lifeproof.
Thanks.. going to look into the Geekvape.. I'm going to miss my Hypercar..

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
No worries @MurBob, we do get accustomed and attached to our setups.

But here's a little more info for you, which you'll find useful.

This is a link for the latest solo (single 18650).

And this is a link for the latest max (single 21700, has an 18650 adapter).

You can use vapecrawler and Google to search for a deal on the one that interests you the most then.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sold out.. just like every other place.
They're on Pre-order. Many people on ECF have pre-ordered vape stuff from them and received it later.

Luckily...every other place isn't sold out though. :thumb: The following vendor in the UK has 4 Gold ones In stock now for £31.99, with free shipping within the UK for an order that's £25 or more. You might find a member from the UK {like Mordacai, for example} who'd be willing to order and receive it...and then ship it on to you, if you pay the cost of the kit and the shipping to you.

I've also seen others in the UK, Canada, and elsewhere during my searching for them. Without knowing your location though...I hesitated to post them.

Also, if you can use the 1.8ohm Whirl coils...there's a US vendor who has them for just $1.99/box. They also have free S/H right now, for any order that's more than $10.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread