Status
Not open for further replies.

SAX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Austin, TX
oh boy...getting a little heated in here. Well, I have both (GGTS and a Darwin) works for me and no it's not cheap but smoking 2 to 3 packs a day was really not cheap. I am having fun, feeling better that I have in 20 something years. It's up to the person on what they want to do. I will tell you this when I bought both the Darwin and the GGTS I know if i didn't like it I could get my money back with no problem. This is fact and all you have to do is check the classy's to see. I have offers for way over the amount I paid and if you talk about things like my ODY...the profit I could have made was crazy. But to me somethings mean more than money.....but then again thats me...Good luck to you:toast:

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
I think that you guys are talking about three very well manufactured mods and they all have their strong points. It would be like trying to decide between a classic vet, a lamborghini and a porche. Each has their high points and their following. Try them all.. it's 1/2 the fun. Best part is that the vendors who provide all three of these stand behind their products and the resale value ranges from 80-200% if you care for them properly. It's a win/win to try any or all of these. You'll eventually find which are your "can't live without" pvs.

Malawi

Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Norway
The Darwin seems like a nice mod, but I don't really like the fixed battery though. At some time they will burn out, and you have to be near a USB to charge it instead of just popping in a fresh battery.

With the GG, you can make it into a VV with the Evolv kick (if you can get hold of one)

Anyways - I think that vaping will have gone mainstream in a few years, and you will get single use tanks wherever you buy analogs today at low prices. The juice will have been put together by a proper lab with large resources, with consistent flavor and will come properly steeped.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
Anyways - I think that vaping will have gone mainstream in a few years, and you will get single use tanks wherever you buy analogs today at low prices. The juice will have been put together by a proper lab with large resources, with consistent flavor and will come properly steeped.

You're probably right, but when sales move to that scale the govt will take interest and find a way to do a massive sin tax on it. I hope not, but I fear that when this happens the cost of vaping might actually double instead of going down.

B4DJ1N64N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Indonesia
The Darwin is a great device, and with current price it's near a complete set provari (battery, charger, extender), variable wattage and all BUT it's never available anywhere while a brand new Provari is always there to buy. I am tired waiting for a darwin to be available.
The GGTS is a piece of art, and hardly available, not a vv & not a vw. It's a life time mechanical pv. With recent plan from Imeo (the maker of GG series) it will soon become available to anyone (hopefully). Sure it's not cheap but when you hold one, you'll understand why it's a great pv.
I love my provaris, and still dreaming for my own GGTS.
Everyone has a different taste though. This is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread