Whoops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
I think beau has you covered big guy, no worries!
Yep just checked my email, and he fixed it and it shipped! Sorry for my late reply, had my phone on airplane mode since around 8:30 this morning. Went hiking with my dad for his birthday. We managed to hit like 6 different waterfalls and hiked at good 7 to 8 miles at rough estimate! We are headed back home now! Thanks a bunch for the timely help and really awesome juice!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Yep just checked my email, and he fixed it and it shipped! Sorry for my late reply, had my phone on airplane mode since around 8:30 this morning. Went hiking with my dad for his birthday. We managed to hit like 6 different waterfalls and hiked at good 7 to 8 miles at rough estimate! We are headed back home now! Thanks a bunch for the timely help and really awesome juice!

You're welcome!! Sounds like an awesome trip!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Whoot! Had a sneaky suspicion I might have a package once I got home and sure enough I was right! Wasn't even expecting it until tomorrow or friday yet it was already here! And I got another grape zotz! Loving the new business cards as well!

I really like the new cards, also... elevating our image a little bit - more colorful. One of the things I like about our community is that it's so diverse - people from all walks of life, sharing in a common experience, all while managing to avoid the drama (somehow!). ;)

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
I really like the new cards, also... elevating our image a little bit - more colorful. One of the things I like about our community is that it's so diverse - people from all walks of life, sharing in a common experience, all while managing to avoid the drama (somehow!). ;)
We avoid the drama because we are floating on cloud 9 from wonderful juice! Just don't get between Megan or Nanny and their juice or the claws might come out [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread