Who Is the Oldest and Youngest Vaper Here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Despite my screen name, I already know I'm far from being the oldest here or even in the top 20 or more. But in fairness, I picked the name early in my vaping experience and before I realized how many "golden years" vapers there actually were. So here ya go.......

66 years, 6 months, and 14 days. Old enough I can't remember or figure out the hours.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Hey trucker, I'll be 73 in April, and surprised I made it this far. :)
Despite my screen name, I already know I'm far from being the oldest here or even in the top 20 or more. But in fairness, I picked the name early in my vaping experience and before I realized how many "golden years" vapers there actually were. So here ya go.......

66 years, 6 months, and 14 days. Old enough I can't remember or figure out the hours.

Thanks for the replies---some people don't like to discuss their age but it is interesting to me the various ages of people who vape...

it is not just a young peoples sport...........thx again......

aceman3330

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2014
Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand
Welcome to the --"Old Enough to Know Better Club"........great to hear from you.......
Thanks, I smoked stinkies for 30+ years and vapes for 3+ years now. The day I started vaping was the last day I smoked real cigs for me. It really did me wonder, especially health wise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
I might be just under the 50 mark, but I chase kids off my lawn just like the rest of you.
Vaping isn't a young persons game, no matter what the kid with bracelets in his ears says.

75 and cranky!

Hahahahahahahahah-----I hear ya.....I hear ya........

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
it is not just a young peoples sport...........thx again......
Yeah I had always presumed this was a young person's game, too, so I was pretty surprised to find that I'm actually on the younger side around here (36). Didn't really expect vaping to be a seniors' club, but that seems to be the way of it at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread