• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who has what in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowlife

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Oklahoma
I had an idea and we can see how well it works. This section is pretty slow but it may work.

My idea is to have a thread where we can list what we are looking for and if someone happens to see the listing on the thread and stops by a local shop might ask to see if they have it in stock. Also if you pick something up and see a shop has a good supply post the product and price. We have quite a few local shops spread out around the city this may keep someone from having to drive all over the metro area looking for something. I know for myself I tend to look for certain things and don't want to drive all over and usually settle for something else. We can price compare here also. I personally don't like to call every store.

I will start, this is my list right now.

510 atomizers
stainless steel drip tip
Kanger MT3
Kanger E-VOD BCC
Kanger T3

I am probably going to stop by The Vapor Hut in MWC, E-Cig and Vapor shop, and JustVapez tomorrow if anyone has anything they would like checked on.

i would like to support local businesses if possible before ordering online.

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
A few things to consider regarding this type of thing...

Right now, most vendors are waiting on getting restocked after the Chinese New Year... almost everyone is out of stock on most products but that should soon change as the stock is starting to flow again... It seems that he CNY kills us every year no matter how much a vendor stocks up ahead of time. This last year everyone was hit even harder because of the number of people moving into vaping from smoking.

As a tip to shoppers... I like to visit the websites of the companies I'm considering going by to get any product from, it save me on gas and time... The only time I'll drop in before I visit their website, is if I'm just passing by them anyway and I'm likely to just be window shopping at that time.

Lowlife

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Oklahoma
I understand this might be temporary. I did go to the websites and most everything I was looking for was "out of stock", I went to the store yesterday and they had what I was looking for in stock and plenty of it. Some of the websites (well one anyway) don't even really list there products online. It was just an idea. The Vapor Hut in MWC seems to have a lot in stock and had most everything I was looking for. Their website says they are out of stock which is where this post came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread