Who does Shipping to Australia????

Status
Not open for further replies.

eve66

Oct 12, 2011
Australia
Hi everyone,
Yes im new and have looked around to find my subject but cant find it...I'm in australia and have just bought my first E-cig (501). Now i'm after the e liquid (juice) that has nicotine in it. Was told by the man who sold it to me i can't buy it in aust, but can buy online from overseas and get it shipped in. So who will ship to aus as i'v looked online and only found usa/ uk only shipping sites...
Thanks...
Ps, the guy said i can get up to 3 months supply in at a time. How much is that?? Thanks

vapidkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Oz Tropics
Hiya eve... since I'm an Aussie, I can help ya with this one. The man was right, it's legal to sell the equipment, but illegal to sell nic liquid in Aus. I can't post links yet, but GreenHouseOne, HeavenGifts, HealthCabin and Box Elder are a few of the companies that ship to Aus. I think there's a thread in the Aus section of this forum, too.

I've ordered from GreenHouseOne and HealthCabin before and found them both good. I think GH1's nic is a bit better, personally :) Edit: oh, as far as the 3mth thing goes, clarification has been hard to get from authorities, but generally peeps tend to import 100-220mL of whichever strength. (my last was 120mL of 100mg/mL)

Last edited:

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
I've received juice orders to Australia from Ms T's Bakery, Vapor Bomb & Heaven Gifts. Heaven Gifts were by far the cheapest and fastest shipping but their juice is just ok. Ms T's were good on postage speed, fairly high price on juice, very high cost on postage and very high on quality, some really nice juice. My first juice order was from Vapor Bomb, good postage speed, reasonable prices and their juice was pretty good. I would have ordered from them again but they've stopped accepting my credit card for some unknown reason. They blamed the bank, the bank blamed them, I tried to get it all sorted but in the end it was all too hard and I couldn't be bothered.

I usually order about 120mls at a time.

eve66

Oct 12, 2011
Australia
Hay Guy's, Thanks for the heads up!! I found a link just after i posted here last night :) So i looked at hevans gifts, green house one and wicked (something).. As far as i can tell, greenhouse looks the best as in website but hevans gifts is cheaper..
Now just to work out what type(flavour) to order. Maybe a bit of everything. Also good to know how much to order as i dont want to under order and dont want to over order so ill stick to 120mls.
Another question is what is the avrage time it takes to get hear? some sites said 10-15 days and hevans gifts said 7-10 days??? sort of desprate to get the real stuff and start but dont want crap... and dont want to get ripped off

vapidkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Oz Tropics
It depends on what kind of shipping you chose, eve. EMS is the fastest and most expensive and usually takes around 7-10 days (kinda depends on where you are - fastest if you're in a capital city naturally enough), Airmail is cheaper but can take a month. The 10 to 15 days is really just covering themselves.

As far as flavours go, keep in mind that you can order 0mg flavoured liquids in Oz and just import the nic. It does tend to be a bit more expensive, but a lot will say the flavours are better.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
I have ordered from Ms T's and am awaiting arrival of the shipment, I thought her prices were pretty good, as well as the postage from the States.

Don't get sucked into cheap China alternatives. Buy your juice from the States where it's made at a pharmaceutical grade. Terrible things can happen with juice that is not put together with ingredients of the "right" grade.

Halo deliver to Australia, their list of juices is small but the Malibu is fabulous. I'm not one for the tobacco flavours but I have been told theirs are excellent. I have some from a sampler pack that you are welcome to if tobacco flavour juice is your thing.

Ms T's deliver here, AMAZING choice of flavours, it's all she does.

Wordup Ecig deliver to Australia too and the Jeff and Lauren (business owners) are FABULOUS! Their customer service is second to none and they will help you with flavour choices, strengths etc. Send them an email via contact us on their website and Jeff will call you. He is a wealth of information and UNBELIEVABLY helpful. His wife is a pharmacist and makes their ejuice herself ... if I have that right. E-Cig Super Store | Compare Prices On E Cig Starter Kits
Highly recommend you speak to them ;)

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
I believe someone just ordered some supplies from E-Cig Super Store | Compare Prices On E Cig Starter Kits that shipped to Australia.

Indeed I did Vid. I also ordered from Ms T's. It was the customer service that I received from Wordup that has me raving. SO helpful and lovely to deal with. It's just not the sort of thing you encounter via internet sales, HUGELY refreshing.

To the OP ... Seriously, can't stress enough, don't buy cheap juices from china and places like that. As the old adage goes, "You pay peanuts and you get monkey's". Priority post takes forever from the States, go with the express option and you will get it quicker. FAR more reliable a service and you can track your goods all the way here to Australia ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread