Who does different flavors for different gear/ohms....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
My Kentucky blends -Applewood, Peachwood, and No.7- get a 1.7 duel coil tank on an ego... mmmmmmm, Love the warmth the 1.7 provides!!

But, my Malibu, Lime, and citrus explosion go on my go-go with 2.5 - 3.0 ohm cartos. (the cooler vape is great for fishing and outdoor activities!!)

Whats your pleasures????

(and I am getting a Lavatube in the next month or so, things might just change for me eh???)

Paradox28

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Richmond, KY
I LOVE KPB and Applewood on a 3.7 box with a 1.7 ohm single coil...the taste is absolutely amazing. The vapor is just the right warmth and the vapor is so full...sometimes I have to force myself to put it down because I'll just sit and vape it to taste it again, lol

I'm gonna be getting a VV box mod soon, so i'll see how that works with my dual coil cartos

fundoodman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Minneapolis
I really enjoy Cherrywood with the Lavatube High Resistance 3.0 ohm Atomizer. It's actually the one that comes with the lava tube. It is great at 3.9-4.0 volts. Much more than that and it's just too much for me. Produces huge clouds of vapor and the after taste lingers for every it seems. Like Paradox said, sometimes it's really hard to have to put it down! So so true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread