White Rhino Clove - need steeping, defected cartomizer, or just terrible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

speshiok46

Jul 11, 2013
NJ, USA
Hi, sorry I couldn't stick this in the E-juice board, but I guess I'm still a new probation member. I'm new to ECF and e-cigs in general (about a week). Once I got my system setup with help from a friend, I went to the local cigar shop and picked up some E-juice (before any research). I wanted a 24mg nic in a flavor that I thought I might enjoy. With the limited stock, I ended up getting White Rhino - Clove - 24mg - PG/VG% unknown. Out of the bottle, this stuff was terrible with a very distinct taste of plastic with minor taste of clove. After some research, I figured one of these reasons was the culprit:

- Defected cartomizer / I primed it incorrectly (I primed another in the same batch with different juice, and it was fine)
- This E-Juice needs steeping
- 24mg nic is too high (the rest of my E-juice is 6mg to 18mg) or the unknown PG/VG % is mostly PG (I think I prefer 70%+ VG)
- White Rhino Clove is just junk

Based on the limited reviews (mostly negative) on the web, I'm inclined to think it's the last reason. Anyone have any experience with White Rhino or noticed any noob mistakes I've made?

Also since I'm new to this, I was looking for quality E-juice that doesn't need to be steeped. As I'm still trying to figure out what flavors should taste, I'd like to avoid adding steeping as another variable to the confusion. I just placed a fairly large order from Mt Baker Vapor. I'm looking for a company that offers high VG (best case 100%), variable nicotine, and something relatively inexpensive ($0.25 to $0.40 per ml).

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread