White Chocolate Pear Cheesecake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apocalypse*Meow

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
Seattle
I realize I'm a huge newbie at DIY but I've liked most of the results I've gotten so far- I love cooking and this isn't far off. This is one both my husband & I liked the most of the recipes I've made so far.

White Chocolate Pear Cheesecake - 12 mg nicotine, 12 mL total. (I did 12 mL because the 10 mL bottles are not quite full at 10 mL). 3.6 mL total flavoring, 3 mL VG w/ 48 mg nic, 4.2 mL VG (obviously you could use PG or a mix thereof), 0.6 mL sweetener, 0.6 mL ethyl maltol.

1.5 mL Cheesecake (TPA)
1.5 mL White Chocolate (TPA)
.3 mL Classic Vanilla (FA)
.3 mL Pear (FA)

1 drop per mL of sucralose sweetener *and* ethyl maltol. So, in my recipe I used 12 drops sucralose & 12 drops ethyl maltol, also known as .6 mL each.

I've only steeped it for 24 hours so far, it might change a bit but so far, I like it. It's complex, not too fruity, and sweet and light. I haven't tried any other pears beyond Flavour Art's so I can't say it's the best pear out there, but I do like it. It isn't terribly tart- it's more like a baked pear flavor IMO. Neither the white chocolate nor the cheesecake wallops you over the head- they blend together with the vanilla to create a nice creamy background- the vanilla and the white chocolate smooth the cheesecake out and so it doesn't scream "cheesecake". DH can usually identify the cheesecake flavor I use, but in this one, he couldn't- he actually swears it's coconutty, but I don't think so. And the classic vanilla is a creamier, sweeter vanilla.

It'd probably be good with just about any fruit, actually- strawberry or peach comes to mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread