Which vendor has given you the most "hits"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
With every e-liquid vendor we try, there are "hits" and "misses". Hits are keepers, or at least e-liquids we enjoyed and are likely to order again. Misses would range from e-liquid we simply didn't care for enough to think about re-ordering, to those that were downright disgusting.

I'm curious to find out with e-liquid vendors have given you the most hits. Which vendors have had the most e-liquids that you found enjoyable, and would order again.

For me, it is NiteLiteVapor. They have a surprisingly small selection, and there is a reason for that. They don't simply put out a liquid for every flavor, instead they find perfect blends that they spend tons of time on before releasing.....and ALL of their e-liquids stand the test of time.

Just about everything I've tried from them I've liked, the only exception being Sundance....which wasn't bad, but just not something I'd reorder.

Their e-liquids are among my favorites....Bounty Hunter, Capparillo (the only coffee e-liquid I actually enjoy...and BOY do I enjoy it), Tappulles, blueberry beach, etc.

No other e-liquid vendors have come even CLOSE to hits per e-liquid I've tried.

The runner-ups would probably be Pinkspot, and Roar. Most of the e-liquids from pinkspot that I've tried, I liked, and I'd have already ordered again if the price was a tad cheaper. Roar has quite a few good fruit eliquids I've tried.....and I have to say, I've enjoyed more samples then ones I didn't enjoy.

How about you guys?

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
MOV... all of their NET's and I've started venturing into their synthetic tobaccos. All good to me so far, not a single bad flavor. I gave a friend a bottle of their root beer float, he seems to like it but I'm not a fan of any root beer flavored e-liquid.

I can see Nicoticket becoming this way for me too, but I've only tried H1N1 and Creme Brulee. They also have very few options, so I will be able to say for sure with my next order :).

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
out of 30 vendors I've tried
no one comes close to ahlusions hit ratio

while there are some I did not like off the bat some steep time they have all come around

while there are some I would not reorder
there were none I did not enjoy enough to finish a bottle given enough steep time
except chocolate almond (just cant get into that one)

and I've had at least 30 favs from them

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
For me, I would have to say The Vapor Room. Only one flavor there I didn't like. Not that there was anything bad about it, just wasn't a flavor for me. A couple were a little low on flavor to my liking, but the flavor itself was still good. I'm not into sweet liquids but this is the only place I will get them from on occasion. They have some of the better "beginner" tobacco flavors going. Not one tobacco there I didn't like. (For what tobacco flavors are.)

Every other place I've tried has a like/dislike ratio of 50/50 or less.

RogerWilco357

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
USA
Mister E Juice has the most for me I have ordered from a lot lately and their Ry4 and Grey matter are all day vapes along with Pure Michigan just smooth and awesome vapes. My second and third would be Zeus E juice love the zeus juice also Halo has A nice hit ratio you cannot go wrong with these three vendors..

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
So far, only three vendors have had a lot of hits for me. Velvet Cloud Vapor, The Vapor Chef, and Alice in Vapeland. I've tried a bunch of other vendors, and some had a couple of hits, some were pretty bad, and others might have had one or two that were just ok.

I like almost everything from AiV, I've enjoyed everything I've tried from The Vapor Chef, and I've liked most of what I've gotten from Velvet Cloud Vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread