Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
I cant wait to get it in the mail!! BTW How am I supposed to figure out how many Amps I'm drawing in TC mode? I bought 4 more Sony VTC5s to go with it, but i just read mooch on here says VTC5's are not 30A Continuous but only 20A. Said VTC4's though are 30A?

sony vtc4 and 5 performs identical but the vtc5 has more mah's, imo best batteries i've used, highly recommended for mechanical mods and apv's

Reactions: MikeyConti

Tilen2009

Jul 8, 2015
CELJE, SLOVENIA
Decisions, decisions. Which one to buy? Please help a total newb in TC. Evic vt, or ipv d2 or sigelei 75 watt? I'm more and more into evic because of availability, price and battery life. I was trying to go thru 120 pages about evic, but i'm at work and it's hard as i don't have much time to spare. What were/are troubles/issues with evic? Thanks.

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
Buy what u like... I personally buy for 1. Price 2. Looks 3. Dual 18650 4. Magnetic backcover 5. Power 6. Comes with tc capabilities ?

Snow wolf fits them all, cheap, looks great, dual 18650, magnetic cover, 5-200 w of power and is tc capable up to 70w, home run imo

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Finally got my SnowWolf! I haven't got any Nickel coils yet(waiting on them) but in Wattage mode its very nice and easy to switch between and feels good in my hand. The only thing that bugs me is tiny scratches in the steel on the sides(I'm guessing its brushed) and a little rough spot on the bottom. This normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread