Which Flavors Have You Tried So Far & From What Company Were They Made? Which Flavor[s] Are You Currently Using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate_

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2013
Statesboro, GA
My list is pretty short - From Buck Naked - Cherry and Green Apple - both tasted a lot like Jolly Ranchers candy, esp. apple
Mt. Baker - Freckled Lemonade - with 1 extra flavor shot, love flavor when I could taste it...still way too light
Chesapeake vape - Sweet Melon - ok flavor, a bit perfumey
Longhorn - Texas Fair (strawberry & cream) - the BOMB!!! Tasty, tasty juice!
Dream e - Key Lime - Love it! My current all day vape
Puff King - Vanilla Shake - another tasty juice. Very good
Carnival - Ringmaster (orange with hint of strawberry) - Good one. Very citrusy. more lemon than orange. needs a bit more body

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
My list is pretty short - From Buck Naked - Cherry and Green Apple - both tasted a lot like Jolly Ranchers candy, esp. apple
Mt. Baker - Freckled Lemonade - with 1 extra flavor shot, love flavor when I could taste it...still way too light
Chesapeake Vape - Sweet Melon - ok flavor, a bit perfumey
Longhorn - Texas Fair (strawberry & cream) - the BOMB!!! Tasty, tasty juice!
Dream e - Key Lime - Love it! My current all day vape
Puff King - Vanilla Shake - another tasty juice. Very good
Carnival - Ringmaster (orange with hint of strawberry) - Good one. Very citrusy. more lemon than orange. needs a bit more body
I will have to try the Texas Fair. :)

sincerelysasquatch

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
usa
My favorite juices I have tried were itcvapes spoonlicker v2, kind juice's midnight decadence, Zeus Juice's cinnamon danish swirl and space jam's starship 1. Currently vaping starship, going to try mixing it with some of the cinnamon danish. I am picky when it comes to juice, the other day I visited a b&m that carried probably 7 vendors and tried every juice that sounded appealing and the only ones I really liked were the starship and zeus's cinnamon danish. When I first started vaping a few months ago I was attracted to 100% vg but I am finding I like juices with pg, I prefer the flavor and my coils last longer.

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk

IndigoChild

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2014
Sacramento, California, USA
I bought Boba Tea from Ahlusion, Vanilla Custard from Bionic, and when the turn of the month comes and I get some extra money after the first, I'm ordering four from Giant Vapes - Fairy Dust Elixir, The O.B., Cloud Nine Gamma and Vanilla Custard (from a different company than the same flavor I just mentioned - I love vanilla flavors and vanilla custards so I'm always trying out different company's versions and recipes). Lately I've been struggling to find any flavor at all that I like for some reason... I don't know if I'm just having a bad experience with MBV's flavors or if I've got "vapor's tongue" or something, but it's weird... It's as though I can only taste chemicals and soap in every flavor I try, or use, even flavors I used to love. I've noticed that aside from L'orange Dreamsicle by Baus (VapingMe.com), steeped flavors taste AWFUL to me! And that's been going on since before I started having trouble finding flavors I like. There is one though, that I bought 236ml of and still haven't tired out on - Guava with two extra shots by MBV... I guess that's my personal signature flavor. Has anyone else had difficulty with a sudden dislike for most flavors, even those you used to like? If so, did it go away and/or did you find any tricks for making this weird phenomenon to go away? How long did/does this condition last? P.S. I will probably create a new thread for this - if so, I'll put a link in this thread to the new one.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I haven't figured out DIY just yet :-/

A good start is finding a juice that has practically no taste and adding some Lorann's flavors to it. A small drop at a time in a tank works. You can always add more, but you usually have to vape it, dump it, or cut it in half and try again if you go too far ... then you are cutting the nic level.

Dekang Tobacco is a good start for adding flavor to make just about any other flavor you want.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I bought Boba Tea from Ahlusion, Vanilla Custard from Bionic, and when the turn of the month comes and I get some extra money after the first, I'm ordering four from Giant Vapes - Fairy Dust Elixir, The O.B., Cloud Nine Gamma and Vanilla Custard (from a different company than the same flavor I just mentioned - I love vanilla flavors and vanilla custards so I'm always trying out different company's versions and recipes). Lately I've been struggling to find any flavor at all that I like for some reason... I don't know if I'm just having a bad experience with MBV's flavors or if I've got "vapor's tongue" or something, but it's weird... It's as though I can only taste chemicals and soap in every flavor I try, or use, even flavors I used to love. I've noticed that aside from L'orange Dreamsicle by Baus (VapingMe.com), steeped flavors taste AWFUL to me! And that's been going on since before I started having trouble finding flavors I like. There is one though, that I bought 236ml of and still haven't tired out on - Guava with two extra shots by MBV... I guess that's my personal signature flavor. Has anyone else had difficulty with a sudden dislike for most flavors, even those you used to like? If so, did it go away and/or did you find any tricks for making this weird phenomenon to go away? How long did/does this condition last? P.S. I will probably create a new thread for this - if so, I'll put a link in this thread to the new one.

Lots of people swear by pickles or apple cider vinegar for restoring vaper's taste buds. One lady says she keeps a jar of pickles in her desk at work for those days when the vape tastes off or strange or goes away entirely. She eats a pickle slice and the flavor comes back! It's not her alone. Lots of people say it's the vinegar that cuts the film, cleans the taste buds, and restores taste. Others swear by Biotine mouthwash. It's supposed to clean and restore the mouth's normal ph level and improve taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread