Which do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have my Shiny Blue on order! Wahoo! Can't wait to try the 3.7/6V. I have enough 3.7v units so will probably run at 6V and see how it goes. I wanted one of each so I have three different levels of vaping depending on my mood. :D

Tazz

P.S. Would have been cool to get the GITD, but as long as it is a ST, I don't CARE what COLOR it is!

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I just got the 3.7/6 today.
Now I know why they call 5v the "sweet spot."

6 is pretty intense for me...
and 3.7 is good... but I have 2 eGo sets, a vape stack and a V3...

If battery life is much better on the 3.7ST, then something else will have to go...
I got the shiny sparkle black one...

the 5v is the matte black.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
This is a good thread... I have never tried 6v.... after pm'ing with Sir a little last night, we realized I was actually vaping at 7.2-8v with my new one ;-) fried my favorite atty :-(
...and that is toooooo much.

So, I have never really experienced a true 6volts... looking forward to it though.

Last edited:

BB2009

Feb 21, 2010
Central Pa.
I just got my 3.7/6 volt Saber Touch in the mail today and I've been using it about 10 hours now and I must say this thing is really sweet at 6,7 or 8 volts, whatever it is with a carto and 2-3 seconds drags is fantastic!

Now if I were to hit this 6 volts with 5,6 - 8 second drags then I agree that it is a bit much but I guess thats why I like the higher volts so I can take shorter pulls, works very well like that and doesn't heat up much.

For me 3.7 volts requires way to long dragging and not nearly as much enjoyment.

BTW, I got like 8 hours from 2 3 volt batts. Great job Sir Lawerence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread