Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I like cartos and I don't consider them sub par IMO, but then I don't know what you mean by "every regard".

I like IBTanked tanks. They are nice tanks and at a reasonable price. There are cheaper tanks but I have two of them and both have slippage issues where I've pulled the tank off the carto more than once. The IBTanked tanks have NEVER done this.

As far as cartos, lots like Ikenvape cartos. I really like their Platinum Punch V2 ones because I use dark, sweet juices and they seem to last the longest. Smok cartos are similar to Ikenvapes Fusion line. I'm not crazy about Boge cartos. For the juices I use they don't last long and I have to get past a weird taste when I first use them.
I don't. Cartos are sub par in every regard IMO, so I couldn't recommend that you get one of any kind.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I don't. Cartos are sub par in every regard IMO, so I couldn't recommend that you get one of any kind.

This is just laughable. In comparison to clearos, tank-cartos are significantly better. Much less hassle and maintenance, much more consistent and better flavor. Not on par flavor wise with an RBA, but far better than a clearo.

To the OP, I would suggest either a Phiniac or IBTanked glass tank. For the carto, I would suggest either IKenvapes or Smok.

And wise choice on your part.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
StarsAndBars said:
... Cartos are sub par in every regard IMO, so I couldn't recommend that you get one of any kind.

Despite what the above poster said, I couldn't disagree more. Cartotanks have given me the best vape I've ever had. I've tried nearly all of the clearomizers in the last year. I've tried rebuildables. None of them have provided me with the flavor, consistancy, and low maintanance of a cartotank. Above poster never learned how to properly setup a cartotank.

I highly recommend an IBTanked pyrex cartotank. I've got a dozen of these tanks in various sizes. For the money, these are the best investment you can make with a tank system. I've done a review of them here:

Review of the IBTanked pyrex cartotanks

Baditude's Cartotank Setup Guide

Halfling on Spinner.jpg TinyTank.jpg IBTanked Rio carnival tank.jpg IBTankedXL22.jpg IBTanked25mmsb.jpg

For cartomizers for the tanks, I use Ikenvape and Smoktech.

Last edited:

Pocha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Unless you're completely broke….THIS! Don't think twice.

And cartos are SUPERIOR to clearos in almost every way! Unless you enjoy struggling with cleaning, dry burning, boiling cotton, building coils and re-wicking…etc etc…JUST to get a vape as good as a disposable carto and good tank provides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread