Where to buy the Erlkonigin and accessories for the best price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
Hi My wife has decided she want to try the Erlkonigin tank I see they have them on fastech but out luck in getting orders from thtm in this lifetime has been really poor at this time most orders at taking over a month, I see Anglecigs has them for 16.99 but fastech has them for 22.95 with the spare SS tank ans the drip tip adapter.
My thought was get the unit from Anglecigs Erlkonigin 16.99 +shipping ? and buy a colored glass tank from IBtanked for 13.50 shipped for 30.49 I thought would be a good price and avoid using fastech BTW they should change there name to slowtech LOL The only bad this I see is I don't get the drip tip adapter that skowtech has with the Erlkonigin that has the spare SS tank and the drip tip adapter for 22.83 from them. I just don't know if the extra goodies from them are worth the wait

I would need to find a place selling the drip tip adapter to complete the set up I am putting together does anyone know where I can get this unit with the drip tip adapter for a good price I really dread buying from slowtech again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread