• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where to buy stuff plus other newb questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Ok... I am sure this post has been done, But so far Havent found the useful posts.

SO I wanna start vaping. Anyone know where I can buy online a Ecig kinda starter pack... with tobacco eliquid with Nicotine...
Am I gunna get stopped at customs, or is any site able to be used?
I wanna get a semi good one.... Not too pricey though... and hopefully one that has more of a real smoke feel .
Also I wanna get some juices... variety of flavors and strengths, Somewhat fast shipping.... couple of weeks... hopefully....

can you guys recommend anything... Ive tried the Ecigs 2 times... first one felt a little something missing.. and the second time, it felt like a real cig...

Also, When I quit smoking, I felt a lot of Energy... if I switched from Smoking to vaping, with Nicotine, will that energy return?

Sorry , lots of newbie questions... hoping for soemoen who knows what they are doing to help me. I live and work in Japan.

Maybe a starter kit, with some juices... couple batteries... and wont get stopped at customs....

Last edited:

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
I've mostly been using fast tech for purchasing hardware, but the time for delivery can be a chore, upto 3-4 weeks. Can try eBay vendors or the ones recommended from FB, on other threads in the Japan forum.

As for eliquid I use killer juice. Good flavour, variety of nic levels, a wide range of flavours. My past couple orders have arrived within 5 days of shipping, total 6-10 days.

Sent from my SC-02E using Tapatalk

rivernate

Mar 12, 2014
Hokkaido Japan
I have used Heavens Gifts (google it) quite a few times for both hardware and juice, under a week to Japan and reasonable prices, but that was for EVOD style stuff and their juice is Hangsen and Dekang.
Like Robobob I used Killer Juice due to their very reasonable shipping pricing and LOVED the juice, and I doubt I will be buying China juice anymore.
I have bought a iTaste VTR mod from Vape Japan, not the cheapest but arrived in 2 days.
I have 2 mech mods on the way from Fastech and some RBA`s, and a very large order from Killer Juice that Im hoping wont be stopped at customs...

Oh, and I just realized I can finally post in the Japan section!!

rivernate

Mar 12, 2014
Hokkaido Japan
Evod is a battery and atomizer by KangerTech.
Very easy to use, I found it great starting off with this as the heads are replaceable so I didn't have problems with coils, it has good flavor and decent vapor. Quite cheap for a starter kit, and you can use the atomizers and batteries with other gear as well as you upgrade.
There is plenty of info here and YouTube ect for more info...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread