Where to buy KGO??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Thanks for the info, I think I might buy one of those cases, can it also hold a thing of 15 or 30ml liquid?

I think it could hold a 10 mg or 15 mg bottle. 30 mg would be a stretch. Right now, I can fit two batteries, the usb cable, and four clearomizers in it. It has two bands that hold down the batteries and three pouches for the cable and bottles or clearomizers. The case actually has an eGo label on it.

Dottymay

May 10, 2012
San Mateo CA
Hello,
I am new too, I have asked lots of question here, and everyone is supper helpful. After many question I decided to get the …….
SLB KGO Starter Kit
- Cartomizer Options: Smok Tech XL 1.7 Ohm. ( I dint use these).
- Drip Tip Color: Black
- Color: Black

And the … E Turbo Atomizer ( I love love love this thing)Juice seems to last longer with this.

All from Dark City Vapor.
I could not be happier. The battery last me two days and no burnt test at all.
Hope this helps.
Dotty

P.S.... 7 weeks and not 1 cigarettes. I don’t crave one at all. This vapping stuff is GREAT!!!!!

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Thanks for the info, I think I might buy one of those cases, can it also hold a thing of 15 or 30ml liquid?

Those are the standare eGo case, small size. They have a medium and large size also. I've seen them for as low as $7. I think ecigCharleston has them for that price plus $1.99 shipping. They'll hold a 15ml bottle. 30ml, might be a bit thick. I got one with my Lavatube, so there is plenty of room for two kGo batteries, cartos and juice/charger. The medium sized one is thicker so will probably handle a 30ml bottle or two. None are pocket sized though. So be aware of that.

trpxcst

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2012
South Dakota
Wahoo! My KGO kit from Hoosier came this morning! Came just as I was leaving for work, so I brought it with me so I could let my first battery do the initial 8 hour charge. That may have been the longest 8 hour shift ever. On an interesting side note... I had exactly the correct number of cigarettes to last my 3 breaks at work till my batt was charged.

After work I tried one of my attys with one of the included carts. It was OK. But I quickly filled a boge with some of the juice I bought. Now i am happily vaping away on some of Hoosier's Gangsta's ParadICE. It is kind of a candy watermelon with hints of grape and menthol. Now I can't wait to try some other juices, but I shouldn't have to wait long. Yesterday I was just shopping around for sites that had a variety of inexpensive flavors to see what types of flavors I will enjoy, and found that good prophets has all of their 10ml bottles of their vg juices on sale for $1.99 each this month. So I ordered 8 different ones, and got an email this morning that they have already shipped!

My wife loves that I am giving up cigarettes for something healthier, but is going to hate that I now have another hobby to start tinkering with and spending money on ;)

Thanks again for all of your suggestions earlier, and I am looking forward to being a part of this great community.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Congrats on the KGO and getting started on your life without cigarettes. It's kind of hard to go wrong with buying from Hoosiers, DarkCityVapor or SweetVapes - they are all excellent and trusted vendors.

Get ready to spend some money on juices (as you have already found out). You will love a few, be ok with others, be disappointed in some and absolutely despise a few. That's just the way it works. But that's part of the fun of discovering the joy of vaping.

By the way, I don't think you need to do an 8 hour charge. My KGo batteries were partially charged when I got the kit and each of them only took an hour or less to charge. When the light turns green and stays green, they are ready. You will notice that when the light first turns green, it will flash red every 10 - 15 seconds. Leave it on the charger for a few more minutes until it stays green and doesn't flash red. Then it is fully charged.

trpxcst

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2012
South Dakota
I was just following the instructions in the package that say essentially:

For best results, first charge for 8 hours even if the lights it green. then vape for 20 min, then charge for another hour.

I already skipped the last step, but just wanted to do what I could to maximize my results with these guys. My batteries were almost fully charged according to the charger. My first battery flashed for about an hour then stayed green for the rest of the 8 hours. The Second one was green within 5 minutes of plugging it in (i don't think I will do the full 8 hours with that one).

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I think the general consensus around here is that those instructions are old, but it doesn't hurt to follow them. Anyway, glad you're vaping and enjoying it. Now if you're like the rest of us, it won't be long until you've accumulated 20 - 30 bottles of juice and are starting to wonder if you should try a variable voltage PV. :)

HPloco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
I get around
I think the general consensus around here is that those instructions are old, but it doesn't hurt to follow them. Anyway, glad you're vaping and enjoying it. Now if you're like the rest of us, it won't be long until you've accumulated 20 - 30 bottles of juice and are starting to wonder if you should try a variable voltage PV. :)

That is wha I'm thinking right now. I just don't have the the money for a ProVari, I'm debating on a ego twist, I just have a gut feeling that I won't like it . I like a cooler vape 2.8 ohm on a kgo is good for me ... for now anyway.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

supergerbil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Elk Grove, CA
That is wha I'm thinking right now. I just don't have the the money for a ProVari, I'm debating on a ego twist, I just have a gut feeling that I won't like it . I like a cooler vape 2.8 ohm on a kgo is good for me ... for now anyway.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Ask sailorman for the discount code for the VTube. :)

I was about to order an ego twist just to try VV and then I saw his post on the Vtube.

Id post it myself if I could remember what it was, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread