Where Can I Get A......? Where to buy bulk E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
After my most recent experience and reading threads in their forum..many many days at looking at many suppliers websites. I'd say ask Taras.
I am confident you will get an honest answer and maybe the exact item, price, and timing your looking for.
Electronic Ash - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Their web site (but ask Taras for specific product). They may have it in store and NOT on website. I found out they have zero nic menthol, yet isn't listed on web site. Website:e-Liquid : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce the link provided shows the pricing for plain pg TONS less then I have seen from most suppliers marketing via this website.

They are located in Buffalo, NY

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
MyFreedomSmokes (U.S. company) sells bulk DIY e-liquid, and I've heard nothing but good reviews about their service. The quality of the liquid is also very high as verified by many here.
Yes and seems they are going to be having another sell. 50% off on all nonflavored liquids.:p keep an eye on the site they will be doing it for new years.

catwoman19

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Orlando
I'm thinking about mixing my own. Does anyone know where I can get bulk e-liquid, like 200ml, with high nicotine, like 60mg. I'm pretty new to this and I'm trying to get the best price while buying from USA companies.

Thanks

Look up member supertrkre2812, he has 100mg for cheap prices, I bought some and it is pure:)

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
electronicstix added 100mg unflavored last night.
Sweet, I just saw that! Good price, too. Less than $10/gram with shipping and discount code (ECF10).

(Note: In comparing prices for unflavored nicotine at varying strengths, it's useful to calculate cost per gram of nicotine:
cost ÷ (milliliters x mg/ml ÷ 1000)
Then you can fairly compare the cost of different strength liquids as well. Push it under $10 a gram and you're golden, IMO.)

Earthling

Oct 7, 2009
eastmall net

Best prices I've seen so far for liquid. If you get the 100ML (5x20ML) set, you can add on 30mg PG or VG flavorless bottles(34mg I think nic) for $3 a piece!!! That is $3 for 30 mil. It lets you add on up to two of those, so I ususally get one VG and one PG(60ml for $6). You will have to buy some flavor at another site to flavor the liquid as they don't sell liquid flavors. Good place to get liquid flavors is totallywicked-eliquid com. I'd buy your liquid from eastmall and flavors from totally wicked, totallywicked liquid is crazy more expensive.

PKZap27

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
USA - Ohio
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread