• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where, oh Where, has our little Prince Gone????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Calling all Emeraldites....

I've noticed a lack of effort from our crown prince.....sure, he's been armor-plated, he's on a different time zone, and has been given a bar in the VF - but....has anyone spotted our wayward little Ricky in this, the City number 1???

Rewards offered for his safe return.......our village needs its ......

anyway.....free beer!!!! (if that don't get him back here, I don't know what will....)

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Well the last time this happened, if I remember correctly, I got him to return with FOOD! Our Prince loves food.

Let's see:

Huge pan of hot, cheese oozing, sauce dripping lasagna
Large loaf of garlic bread
Big italian salad

Creamy cherry cheesecake, with lots of cherries and whipped cream

Ok, turning on the fans to waft lasagna odors clear to Australia.

All here waiting for you, my Hunk of Crocodile Dundee!
Come and get it!

If you don't come back, I'll be left standing alone at the altar.

And Bite, Fenez, Tone, and Walk will happily eat ALL your dinner.
And who knows who will replace you at the altar!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

I've noticed a lack of effort from our crown prince.....sure, he's been armor-plated, he's on a different time zone, and has been given a bar in the VF - but....has anyone spotted our wayward little Ricky in this, the City number 1???

anyway.....free beer!!!! (if that don't get him back here, I don't know what will....)

I ran into him the other night,

he was on email street, down near bigpond cable corner,

he is OK, he will be back, ----------:thumb::thumb:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast

Drool....drool.......licks lips .....ahh stop it with the lure of yummy liquid based substances… you two ladies REALLY!!! Know how to play dirty! don't ya's, Humph! :rolleyes:

The Prince is some what busy and unable to chat on here when ever i want, besides i have placed a self imposed ban of ECF on myself until the dictatorship and management of this forum has changed

(I'm sick to death of the no!! free speech policy on this forum),

and if that gets me banned from ECF for saying so then **SO be it!** ...anyway now you probably wont see me for alittle longer after the powers that be read this post :thumbs: Lol

Ps: Btw do i receive the REWARDS! that are on offer for finding myself?;);)

Well the last time this happened, if I remember correctly, I got him to return with FOOD! Our Prince loves food substances… you two ladies REALLY!!! Know how to play dirty!, Humph

Let's see:

Huge pan of hot, cheese oozing, sauce dripping lasagna
Large loaf of garlic bread
Big italian salad

Creamy cherry cheesecake, with lots of cherries and whipped cream

Ok, turning on the fans to waft lasagna odors clear to Australia.

All here waiting for you, my Hunk of Crocodile Dundee!
Come and get it!

If you don't come back, I'll be left standing alone at the altar.

And Bite, Fenez, Tone, and Walk will happily eat ALL your dinner.
And who knows who will replace you at the altar!
STOP IT!! ...stop it, stop it, stop it ..I'm not listening or reading anymore of this!! **Puts my hands over my eyes & ears** ..la la la la lala la hmm hmm hmmmm hm hm hmmmmm.. ..ah shot!!, i need more hands, i can't cover all four orifices at once, grrr...

my cheeky wifey knows exactly!! what buttons to push and she has found the magical and deceptive ways of luring me back into the city.

(mental note, schedule an appointment for lap ban surgery)

that will assure to foil any of your future plans of entrapment towards your poor poor forum hubbys lack of will power my dear wifey poo's, ha haaaa!! …Because it’s my akiles heel and she knows it, chocolate, dairy crème products, pasta dishes ect ect…

As god as my witness i will never be hungry AGAIN!
:D

but on a serious! note, i am really busy, I'm not purposely ignoring my fellow emeraldites..i promise:)

And the timezone between us really doesn't help... so pwease give your poor and devilishly handsome prince a break will ya's :( heh~Rick

Last edited:

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
AAAAWWWWW my culinary skills have worked wonders again!

I just knew they would. I know the way to my hubby's heart, er nose, er stomach, etc. Rick is a man of his senses.

( Ok, Bite, left that door WIDE open for you)

We love it when you stop by and make us laugh and love ya more!
Don't worry about what is on the outside.
It's what's inside that ALWAYS matters the most.

(Ain't that right, Vicks?)

We'll just take ya when we can get ya, Ricky :)

Last edited:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
We love it when you stop by and make us laugh and love ya more!
Don't worry about what is on the outside.
It's what's inside that ALWAYS matters the most.

(Ain't that right, Vicks?)

We'll just take ya when we can get ya, Ricky :)

yup....inside - that's what counts.....

curls of smoke roll from the Wicked one's ears as she contemplates the insides.....

I'll leave your forum hubby's insides all to you....enjoy!!!

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
My Friends....The Prince always shows up when you least expect him.He will re-appear in a Grand Prince fashion I am sure!:)The Wiz!
Awww, manly cuddles my friend:D

My Friends....The Prince always shows up when you least expect him.He will re-appear in a Grand Prince fashion I am sure!:)The Wiz!
I could never forget about you good buddy:hubba:

I shall never! forgive myself for excluding to *Quote** the almighty Wiz:oops:

I'm making up for my dispicable behaviour right now;) how could i be so insenitive!, tsk

Ok this continuous & annoyingly! repetitive deja vue of QUOTES is making my eyes hurt now!:cool:

Last one, I swear!:rolleyes: hehe

OK i lied!, Sorry:(~Rick

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
That's the secret to keeping them coming back for more!

Keep 'em fed and feeling frisky!

(contemplating the next come and get it meal for Ricky)

This book should help . . .

Joy of Se#

OOPS! wrong book!
Forum hubby is eagerly anticipating your contemplations of Ricks next meal also my lovely wifey/Friend;) heh~Rick

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Vapor Wizard said:
Rick did not "Quote" me in his last post,and now my feelings are hurt .I think it was because I am not a girl. I am glad to see you back just the same Rick!The Wiz!

There's an echo in here.......stop it, my ears are ringing!

claps hands to ears, shakes head....

Vapor Wizard said:
Rick did not "Quote" me in his last post,and now my feelings are hurt .I think it was because I am not a girl. I am glad to see you back just the same Rick!The Wiz!

Owwww!!!!! my brains! make it stop, make it stop!!!

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Well my hunk of Dundee love I am busy in the kitchen whipping up a new mouthwatering laden table of delights for you. And you anyone else wishing to partake in my wares if they beat you to it. Can't have food going to waste around here.

Gigongo bowl of lucious, creamy mac and cheese (7 kinds of cheese)

Huge juicy plate of Wisconsin Beer Brats (courtesy of our favorite Witch)

Freshly picked bowl of sugar snap peas with just a touch of carmelized onions and yummy sauteed mushrooms

and to top it off

A huge Triple Chocolate Cake layered with chocolate mousse, white chocolate cream, and marshmellow cream

Does that sound ok honey?

Here let me wipe your chinny, chin, chin. :)

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
You had to get the Packer Brats - them are the best! Good Cheddar and Green Bell Pepper mixed throughout the bratwurst meat...

Ah, man - I'm hungry, now....

Everyone have a great 4th???
Oh Vicks, those sound incredibly yummy! I really miss good food. Up here most is so boring. No good ethnic foods. Not even good local specialties. Nothing specialized in Northern Idaho. Not even potatoes. BORING!!!!

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Oh Vicks, those sound incredibly yummy! I really miss good food. Up here most is so boring. No good ethnic foods. Not even good local specialties. Nothing specialized in Northern Idaho. Not even potatoes. BORING!!!!

Funny you should say that.... Years ago, I was in Sun Valley, (For Work actually) and I had visions of getting this fantastic baked potato with my dinner. When the meal came, I was greaatly dissapointed by this whimpy, scrawney boringly Normal potato. Was told at the time that all the good ones were exported!!! WTF??? I guess it's the same thing as trying to get a really good apple in Washington. We send 'em all to Japan!!!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com

Hmmmmmm - I could actually arrange something - I can freeze 'em, pack 'em out in dry ice - have to fed ex or UPS 'em overnight - but I could, indeed, send out care packages...... might even be able to have the meat market package 'em for me...

Anyone for Packer Bratz????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread