Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I've tried reading and re-reading the rules and every time I click on any link that has to do with suppliers rules I get an invalid thread message.

I'm asking this because I just want to know the appropriate place to ask simple product question that the supplier can answer. I have no complaints,problems or wish to start any long threads. Just a couple simple questions about specific products that only a supplier can answer.

So where are the sub forums that any supplier can respond to ?

Thank You!

edit: I realized this isn't exactly a clear question.....but I think this is :)

Where can I post a model specific question that any supplier who carries that model can provide an answer for ?

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
oh...okay, thank you. I guess I got confused and thought that was just for suppliers to be able to post about their products and sales and contests and such. I will give it a try.

So is it true then that suppliers are not allowed to post anywhere in the general forum even if they are just answering a generic question ? I just want to make sure I understand so I don't waste peoples time. I've seen alot of threads that seem to go on forever with much conjecture and guessing by unqualified people such as myself and have often wondered why someone who really knows doesn't just answer the darn question!

Thanks again for your time.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Suppliers only have a few forums where they are not allowed to post at all, such as the New Members Forum, and the Reviews forums. They can post in a lot of other forums, such as the General Discussion forum, but are not allowed to discuss their products or business. This is to keep the forums free of clutter and advertising spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread