Where do your flavours come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickIcon

Feb 4, 2013
Newcastle, UK
I'm trying to put together a list of available flavourings for an elquid calculator project (see this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/461331-dot1ml-online-eliquid-calculator.html).

The flavourings are used in the flavouring autocomplete to make it easier to enter them and to help keep them consistent etc. So far I've got the following:

• Capella
  • Cupcake World
  • The Perfumer's Apprentice
  • Flavour Art
  • Lorann
  • Inawera
  • Mom & Pop's
  • Flavor West
  • Decadent Vapor
  • Health Cabin

These seem to be the most popular over in the UK - where do you get yours?

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
It's not always easy to tell if companies are actually making their own flavourings or just outsourcing then selling them under their own brand name!

That ^^^ drives me insane. If one company's flavor doesn't quite agree with me, I'll try another one only to find it's the same darn thing. So frustrating.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
I suspect that health cabin is hangsen based on the pictures of the 10ml bottles. I could of course be totally off base on which company they use but I am willing to bet they don't whip up their own.

Thanks for mentioning that! Those prices are fantastic. Is that the site that only sells wholesale?

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I suspect that health cabin is hangsen based on the pictures of the 10ml bottles. I could of course be totally off base on which company they use but I am willing to bet they don't whip up their own.

I need to check that out. Currently the best price I can find for Hangsen DIY flavors are $5.99 10ml. Their tobacco flavors are excellent.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

If anyone orders from health cabin please report back and let us know if there shipping has improved. I ordered twice from them and the first time took 6 weeks and the second time it got lost in custom's limbo and after 8 weeks I got a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread