• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where do you buy your juice locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraftyZA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
South Africa
www.fdev.co.za
Hey everyone. I'm fairly new here, and would like to get some more options for juice.
Currently I buy from eciggies co za. They've got some good stuff. Their own mixes are pure VG which I like, since my wife also vapes, but she is allergic to pg. Personally I enjoy Totally Wicked's Black Magic juice.
The only other source I know of is Melinda's startup at skyblue vaping. I recon her business will only run full steam next year possibly?
What other sources do we have for quality juice?
I'm not a fan of Liqua any more. I started on it, and found there are much better to be found.
Or do you all just import?

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Hi Crafty. Welcome to the SA forum. Great to hear a new voice! I have been getting from eciggies as well. Prefer tobacco flavours at this time. Have ordered some DIY stuff from oupa and a little bit of his My4 - great stuff - just a little bit light in the nic (his max is 18mg) for my taste. PM him for a list: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/71916/oupa.html. Have also imported from HHV (Heathers Heavenly Vapes) - awesome juices. Actually works out cheaper than the SA juices, and they mark their parcels customs friendly. Will be trying DIY, just waiting for some supplies.

CraftyZA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
South Africa
www.fdev.co.za
So my "vape mail" arrived yesterday. a box full of oupa's goodies. not 100% how much flavour to use, so we'll have to see how the 1st batch comes out. They're steeping now. Also got 2 bottles of VM4. Wow that is almost like being wacked in the face by the caramel monster, but in a nice way :) Gonna vape this for a couple of days while my shop bought juices rest in the drawer for a while.

Oupa, thanks a mil!!! This stuff is tasty. Juicy almost. I like the somewhat darker caramel taste. Less creamy, more caramelized sugar almost. I can already smell the house with this stuff in a quad coil 0.4ohm setup in the ithaka clone.

So just as a pointer, how much flavour do I use? I think the chocolate i mixed for a co-worker might be to strong. Also how long to you let it steep?

oupa

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
Cape Town
Hey guys. Sorry for not replying on the forums for a while! Been busy as hell... Hope I got emails off to everyone enquiring about the DIY kits.

Thanks for the great feedback crafty :) glad you like the VM4.

Chocolate is a strong flavour and should be more than enough at 10%. Too much could make it bitter. Start low and add more flavour till it hits the spot... Its great mixed with Mint.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2

CraftyZA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
South Africa
www.fdev.co.za
Chocolate is a strong flavour and should be more than enough at 10%. Too much could make it bitter. Start low and add more flavour till it hits the spot... Its great mixed with Mint.

I have thought about making a pepermint Crips juice. Thanks.
My other idea is to try and perfect a clone of totally wicked's black magic. Seeing as that is my secondary vape at the moment, and will be for another month or 2

CraftyZA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
South Africa
www.fdev.co.za
Done!
Black Magic sorted! So damn easy.

40% chock
60% coffee. I prepared this in a 10ml bottle and labeled it Black Magic Concentrate.

You want 15% of the concentrate in your nic base.

THis will give you something that tastes almost identical to TW's Black Magic.
I then just added 5 drops of cinnamon to be funny. NOt bad. Not bad at all. Next time I might make that 10 drops.
I do have a feeling, this with an aromatic tobacco will be insanely awesome!

Last edited:

CraftyZA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
South Africa
www.fdev.co.za
As easy as that. Thx Crafty. Also like cinnamon, but a bugger to get rid of the taste when you switch to other juices.

That is why i run different carts all the time. Based on flavour type.
1st time I try cinnamon, so will see how it goes. a little weak, but I did not want it to clash too much with my experimentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread