Where can I get Pop Deez by Steep Vapors? Can I, anymore? What happened to them?

I tell ya, it was my very favorite juice, back in the day. I went to the website (which is still up) and tried to order, but there's no option. I see it listed for sale at several online retailers but they're all either out of stock or the site is sketchy. I tried calling the number but it gave me a fast busy signal, like it was disconnected. A search of the California Secretary of State shows that the business status is good, except for with the California Franchise Tax Board...

Eh, wait. No. OpenCorporates has the company as being "dissolved" since February 2022. .......N it!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I see it listed for sale at several online retailers but they're all either out of stock or the site is sketchy.
Several websites that aren't "sketchy" have it. The one below only has {1} 30mL bottle of it left though, made with salt nic in 50mg strength. It's $3.99/bottle + S/H.

I'll see what some others have and how much it is. From what I saw on a couple already though...I'd never spend the ridiculous amount they want for it. No eliquid is worth $75.00 for a 120mL bottle of it, IMO, since I know how little it actually costs to make eliquid.

The description of the POP DEEZ {A combination of sweet caramel and delicious butter popcorn} doesn't seem very involved to me at all. It's likely that with making several sample mixes, at minimal expense...you could DIY a close clone of it. In fact, here's a recipe for a clone from a popular website for eliquid recipes:

Steep Vapor Pop Deez (Clone)
Caramel (TFA) - 5%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) - 5%
Peanut Butter (TFA) - 2%
Kettle Corn (TFA) - 10%
French Vanilla (TFA) - 1%

Then the following small changes were made to her recipe for it: "Tweaked just slightly by reducing TFA Caramel by 2%, and added FW Salted Caramel at 2%"

I'd gladly help you with where to get the ingredients you'd need {the flavorings above, PG and VG, and nicotine base} and how to actually do DIY. Just let me know if you'd be interested in trying that.

INFO FOUND FOR ANOTHER OPTION, AFTER DOING MORE SEARCHING:

I found a vendor who sells the authentic, concentrated POP DEEZ flavoring, made in the US by Steep Vapors! It's what's known as a "one shot" flavoring by many in the US, who DIY their eliquids. Since it's already a blend of all the flavorings that Steep Vapors used to make their POP DEEZ eliquid...it would give you an even easier way to make the eliquid yourself!

The vendor below, in France, sells the concentrated flavoring in 30mL bottles for 12,90 €. They ship internationally, too, including to the US. According to their shipping info., the US is in Zone 5 and the delivery time would be 3-8 days. The shipping cost would be determined by the order total. It would be 5,90€ for orders less than 59€ and would be FREE for orders of 59€ or more.

Pop Deez The Original Steep Vapors 30 ml, pop-corn flavours | Le Petit Vapoteur

You do not need to buy any of the packs or kits of supplies for DIY though, that are shown on their website. Also, you can buy the plain PG, plain VG, and nicotine base here in the US.

Again, I'd gladly help you with where to get the things above in the US, and also with how to use an eliquid calculator to figure out how much of each ingredient to use when making your DIY.

Last edited:
Reactions: smacuser

jontyrhodes347

Moved On
Jun 2, 2023
  • Deleted by retired1

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
[Deleted]
Hmmmm, your post appears to be an ad from an unregistered supplier in Dubai, UAE...who just became an ECF member a couple hours ago and is trying to drum up business, which is not allowed on ECF. The website and page you linked to has nothing even similar to what the original poster {ultranothing} was looking for! :nah:

Last edited by a moderator:

lamywaby

Moved On
Feb 8, 2023
I tell ya, it was my very favorite juice, back in the day. I went to the website (which is still up) and tried to order, but there's no option. I see it listed for sale at several online retailers but they're all either out of stock or the site is sketchy. I tried calling the number but it gave me a fast busy signal, like it was disconnected. A search of the California Secretary of State shows that the business status is good, except for with the California Franchise Tax Board...

Eh, wait. No. OpenCorporates has the company as being "dissolved" since February 2022. .......N it!

Homes For Sale In Farmville NC
I am also looking for this

Hello and good day. Believe it or not, I have cases of the original Pop Deez.

1000003911.jpg

Attachments

• 20231207_172438.jpg
    20231207_172438.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

akofaul

Moved On
Dec 13, 2023
  • Deleted by Misty

Users who are viewing this thread