Where can i buy wallets aka holders for my ecigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
The only pv case I have seen is the one.from ego. But there are e few threads in the accessories forum with various ideas. One guy is even using a toolbelt type thing from the hardware store. Another a leatherman case. I have the ego case, but when you feel the need to carry everything you own everywhere you go it can be limited. :) I think I'm gonna hit the makeup bag section next time I'm in walmart.

VapeMeStoopid

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
USUK
I sent you a PM as to where I got my case from. I have one at home, a hard metal sided "train" or cosmetic case. When we go out we have a black and silver hard sided hand held case. It's about 6 quid. I love it. It holds quite a bit as well. Here is a pic. IMG_8579.jpg IMG_8580.jpg IMG_8583.jpg IMG_8584.jpg

My ecig is a little on the long side once the tip is on the end, if I need to fit both of my bigger cigs in the case, I just take the tips off.

i also have random little zip baggies with extra tips or cartos in them that I slip in.

Last edited by a moderator:

tommy2bad

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Kilkenny
I use a ScrewDriver with cartos and once you remove the carto it fits in an altoids tin. Or 1oz tobacco tin, you know the thing I'm talking about. Altoids
Holds SD body two cartos with tips, second battery and 10 ml juice, line with some soft cloth so it doesn't rattle and it just like what I had for rollie tobacco.
eGos are too long to fit anything more than a 650 battery with the cone and cart removed but then again they sit nicely in a brest pocket. Or the eGo case but I find that bulky. Glasses pouches work well and look nice and girly, Eyeglass Pouches - MyEyeglassCase.com which I don't need cos I'm not a girly ;)

Last edited:

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
I sent you a PM as to where I got my case from. I have one at home, a hard metal sided "train" or cosmetic case. When we go out we have a black and silver hard sided hand held case. It's about 6 quid. I love it. It holds quite a bit as well. Here is a pic. View attachment 77299 View attachment 77300 View attachment 77302 View attachment 77303

My ecig is a little on the long side once the tip is on the end, if I need to fit both of my bigger cigs in the case, I just take the tips off.

i also have random little zip baggies with extra tips or cartos in them that I slip in.

Thanks, just the size i was looking

VapeMeStoopid

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
USUK
@Em Ell Kay - That looks alot like the case I use for my GPS in my car. Was that it's intended use or is it for a gaming device? Very cool.

haha I am not sure to be honest. It looks like it might have been for the newer Nintento DS's or something very similar. I have a DS here and its a tight fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread