Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Are you sure something's not going on with your computer, Aik? I can buzz through an order very quickly. Do you have Malwarebytes by any chance? It picks up stuff that I find even Norton and McAfee miss.
I have a mac, osx 1O.6 which isn't supported any longer. Ebay uses a lot of flash and java, 2 things macs are lean on, so there's always been hassles with it. It just doesn't play nice.

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I have a mac, osx 1O.6 which isn't supported any longer. Ebay uses a lot of flash and java, 2 things macs are lean on, so there's always been hassles with it. It just doesn't play nice.

GOT IT! Sorry, Aik - I should have thought of that.

Apple needs to get with the times. ;)

Reactions: Katdarling

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
GOT IT! Sorry, Aik - I should have thought of that.

Apple needs to get with the times. ;)
NOOOOOOO! Those programs are crap. That's why they were dropped. Both are subject to all sorts of viruses, trojans, malware, worms, drive by's. Good coding doesn't need them. Ebay's website is a dinasour.

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
NOOOOOOO! Those programs are crap. That's why they were dropped. Both are subject to all sorts of viruses, trojans, malware, worms, drive by's. Good coding doesn't need them. Ebay's website is a dinasour.

LOLOLOL!!!!!

I love setting Mac users off. Sorry. :evil:

All in fun, I promise. :)

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Nautilus mini still my favourite so far. Though the subtank nano with narrow bore drip tip is close but you have to use VG heavy liquids with the .5 ohm coils and I'm not a massive fan of high VG

Am I normal in finding 50/50 too cool a vape in this tank and basically anything more than 30VG just again, too cool a vape? Still good production but too cool.

My favourite juice for this tank is Hangsen RY4 and RY6 20PG/80VG every time. I've tried Space Jam eclipse in it which is 50/50 and fine on the subtank nano but on the Nautilus 1.8 BVC coils it's just too cool.

I still like a cigarette or pipe tobacco style vape with regards to taste and texture, so I guess my preferences in VG/PG ratio make sense

Reactions: bigbob2322
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread