Wher can you find the cheapest liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
thank you tink.................but Rob for the future, there really should be only one winner a night......just a suggestion. No, I have not tried the RY2 yet....has not arrived to my door yet. Usually it is here in 3 days....from order to my hands but it has been bad weather here...maybe the mail lady hurried along and stored it for tomorrow...lol...

Thy...........you are the next one to win, I feel it...feel it...feel it..........lol......

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
It kinda is a one win per person per night kinda thing.
I never put it in the post, because I take it as common knowledge.

Hopefully most others do too.

Again tink, if theres a prob, let me know.

Rob:D

:thumb:

thank you tink.................but Rob for the future, there really should be only one winner a night......just a suggestion. No, I have not tried the RY2 yet....has not arrived to my door yet. Usually it is here in 3 days....from order to my hands but it has been bad weather here...maybe the mail lady hurried along and stored it for tomorrow...lol...

Thy...........you are the next one to win, I feel it...feel it...feel it..........lol......

lol we'll see. Congrats to you :thumbs:

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
LOL .... got distracted by a phone call I'm still on but my sister made sure to message me on yahoo to rub it in that I missed it lol

ROFLMAO-OL

Ohh my lords, I told her to smear it in, lol

That is just too good to be true!, omg!

I am seriously ready to go change my wet panties, I ...... in them!!!

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
I just gotta say Im LMAO just reading this post. You willl get one Thy. Whats going on Rob, got the TAB today it is great and fast shipping thanks alot Bro.

Good to see you are having fun with the rest of us.

Glad to see you like the TAB, as I recommended it to someone today.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread