What's your outlook on health since you no longer smoke?

What's your outlook on health since you no longer smoke?

• I care more about my overall health now that I no longer smoke.

• I quit smoking but haven't done much to improve other aspects of my lifestyle.

• There wasn't much to change because, except for smoking, I tried to live a healthy lifestyle.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Hi jj, smoking was my big vice. I exercise regularly, watch my fat intake, I don't use caffeine and I quit using alcohol 30 years ago. I'm not bragging, just saying that I try to keep myself fairly healthy.

Even if you weren't bragging, congrats. I know how big 30 years is.

And AJ, that's okay. :)

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
That's why I quit smoking, I am particular about other health aspects in my life. The only smoker's signs I had was wheezing at night if I drank alcohol during the day and chain smoked. The other was having to clear my throat often. But I have an antioxidant/vitamin program I follow everyday, so that may have guarded me against other health problems such as smoker's cough and COPD.

DietSalem

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Indiana
I weigh 350 pounds. I have a rare skin disease called HS, and a very bad case of it. Had it even when I was thin. In my teens I was an idiot. I made some serious mistakes and got into some very serious heavy drugs. I was very thin back then, sickly thin. I quit drugs and started eating a lot. Slowly but surely I worked my weight all the way up to where it is today.

Since vaping, my diet has not changed much. I honestly don't eat that unhealthy, I just don't have any metabolism at all. I have however noticed a lot less outbreaks with my HS. At any given moment I only have one bad sore instead of more.

I am not actively trying to improve my health while vaping, vaping is just making me healthier without any effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread