Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Zeus Sub-Ohm tank
A combination of both direct top airflow and the top-to-bottom airflow creates massive flavor and vapor boost while preserving its leakproof protection element.
Quick slide coil design allows for quick access coil replacement.
Latest Mesh coil utilizes the use of high-grade KA1.
Upgraded fill port design to minimize liquid spillage during the refill process.
zeus-sub-ohm-tank-more-details.jpg

Reactions: hittman

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Happy Anniversary with 2 years on ECF!

I have 3 Zeus/Legend kits. Black, Gun Metal & Gold. All spectacular.
I enjoy both coils, the .2Ω & the .4Ω, at 60W-69W
Excellent job @Geekvape_Official

As a matter of fact I enjoy them enough that when I saw the Zeus X rta I took a chance on one.
Now I have 5 Zeus X RTA's with 2 more on the way. Zeus subohm & X RTA are all I use now :toast:

Beautiful Vape Gear & they work as good as they look
71867506_2510136422550506_2219875618126823424_o.jpg

tdtyler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Omaha, NE
I'm in USA... What is the projected date for coils being available? Today is 4 April 2020. NO VENDOR has the Z1 coils in stock ANYWHERE. Not even common China vendors have them. I love this tank and the coils, but unless I get some replacement coils VERY soon, I'll have to move to something that leaks and generally sucks. Am I the only one who can't get Z1 or Z2 coils?

Thanks for looking at my rant. Please comment if you know of someone who has coils for sale.

Tim

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm in USA... What is the projected date for coils being available? Today is 4 April 2020. NO VENDOR has the Z1 coils in stock ANYWHERE. Not even common China vendors have them. I love this tank and the coils, but unless I get some replacement coils VERY soon, I'll have to move to something that leaks and generally sucks. Am I the only one who can't get Z1 or Z2 coils?

Thanks for looking at my rant. Please comment if you know of someone who has coils for sale.

Tim

It appears that there are .2 coils here

GeekVape Mesh Z Coils (5-Pack) | For Zeus Tank

I’ve ordered from them before without a problem

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread