Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
One hit wonder ,The muffin man its apple cinnamon muffin and its very flavorful. $60 for 180ml best i found so far and i buy juices daily its truly top shelf liquid.

Just received The Muffin Man, and I have to say, this juice is outstanding!

I can't believe the clouds this juice produces, while still delivering great flavor! Wonderful, Granny smith apple on the inhale, cinnamon and muffin on the exhale... really delicious!

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
Just received The Muffin Man, and I have to say, this juice is outstanding!

I can't believe the clouds this juice produces, while still delivering great flavor! Wonderful, Granny smith apple on the inhale, cinnamon and muffin on the exhale... really delicious!
i figured you would enjoy it. Truly amazing juice and for the price you can blow yummy clouds for days and not break the bank.

Reactions: Shel

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Turquoise by Parrot Vapors is really good with intense flavor and pretty good clouds. Just this past weekend, I stumbled onto Cinnamon Chill by Midas Vape. I am in love with that stuff, vaping some in one of my Subtanks right now. If you like Atomic Fireball type e-juice, do yourself a favor and try Cinnamon Chill!

Sent from Doomite Central!

Diehard Fan by Euphoria Vapor. It tastes like a mix of fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA and cereal marshmallows

The Key Lime One by Captain Obvious. Key Lime Pie flavor. The Key Lime flavor is subtle and the graham cracker pie crust and meringue stands out.

My friend gave me a unicorn bottle full of The Muffin Man earlier this week. I vaped about 2 ml and ended up giving it back. The flavor is fantastic but every exhale leaves my mouth with a strong Splenda taste and that completely turned me off to the juice. It would definitely be a favorite of mine if it weren't for the artificial sweetener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread