Whats your favorite combo in terms of looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelonian

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Upper East TN
This is a shallow post, so I am talking about looks only, not performance :)

My top three in no particular order:

Kraken on my Provari Mini, with a black wrap, the polished extension cap, and a Hippo ring.

Z-Atty Pro(the one for the Provari, not the U) on my Vela. The Pro has alonger 510 connection post, so you can remove the skirt from the Z Pro, Take out the center pin and delrin insulator from the top of the Vela so that it connects directly to the battery. Looks like a hybrid.

Spheroid on the Precise Plus 16350. A GP product on a Super T device. The quality of material and combined attention to detail is v-gasmic

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
These guys:
image.jpg

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
I love the look of mech mods topped with RBA's with the same diameter, in the same type of metal with the same finish. Closest I have to something like that however is my Lernaia Hydra topped with a Kayfun Lite, and they don't share the same finish. I really wanted the matte version of the Hydra, but I found the polished for an excellent price. It's okay though. The switch on the Hydra makes up for it. I can't stop talking about it. It's just phenominal. Barely any pressure needed, ever so slightly recessed so you can place it down without locking it, and the locking mechanism is great. The reverse threading is a bit annoying and will take some getting used to however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread