what's up with the website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatglass

May 11, 2011
NC
I ordered some things yesterday from EM and got an error that my payment did not go through, so I tried again. Then I got 2 emails from Pay Pal, each was a reciept saying My payment went through....2 times!!!!!! My account on EM says I still need to pay. This is very bad, it's 150.00 each and that is all I have in my bank account right now. I sent them an email yesterday and have not heard from them, I am very frustrated over this, I have used them before with no issues. Has anyone else had this happen?
I hope someone from EM sees this and chimes in, I need this fixed yesterday!!!!

Mike

runninlater

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
USA ~ Colorado
Mike,

Sorry but it's a national Chinese Holiday and the Chinese suppliers will be gone from Oct 1st to Oct 7th.

It's unfortunate that Eastmall does not have that information posted on their site.

Eastmall's communication skills are questionable at best.

Maybe you can contact Paypal and get some help.

I know it's really bad news - but I hope this info helped - so sorry.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
David Yang, and Di are Eastmalls Backbone to the company and Eastmall is an extremely reputable ecig vendor, You all have nothing to worry about what so ever. :2cool:

Thankyou MWA-

we do try to do our best --
David is very busy-
and I also have a real life aside from this forum,
sometimes we do get caught up---
I missed the fact that there is a holiday this week,
David forgot to tell me-

I do appologuise for this, -
I am sorry -

thankyou for your kind words Matt-- hugggggzzzzzzzz

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Agreed...EM will take care of you...and this comes from experience.:thumbs:

That being said...it's unfortunate that a disclaimer about the holiday was not made available on their website. On the other hand, HealthCabin has made it a point to let their customers know about the holiday (a week in advance), and expected shipping times. They've even offered an across the board discount of 10% during the holiday.

I needed bulk addy's & carto's, and unfortunately, HC got the business this time.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread