Where have all the snusers gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Back to cigarettes, every one
Oh, when will they ever learn?

To Pete Seeger's Where have all the flowers gone.
A belated Merry Christmas and a future Happy New Year!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Long time passing
    Long time ago
    Back to cigarettes, every one

To Pete Seeger's Where have all the flowers gone.
    A belated Merry Christmas and a future Happy New Year!
    I wish I knew. I miss the days of twisted victor. I tried to stay in touch with olderthandirt but eventually lost touch.

Reactions: Burnie

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I hope everyone had a great holiday season. I’ve really been enjoying adding the 77 nicotine pouches to my daily rotation. We got a new general manager at work who is really clean cut and kinda keeps to himself. I was surprised when I walked into his office one day and saw a can of Zyn nic pouches on his desk.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Couldn’t remember if I mentioned this before but snuscentral has a coupon good through January 31. NEWSC15 will get you 15% off an order. I have been liking the 77 pouches so much that I ordered more and several new ones to try. I’m good on general and jakobsson so this is a fun order for me to try some new stuff.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Couldn’t remember if I mentioned this before but snuscentral has a coupon good through January 31. NEWSC15 will get you 15% off an order. I have been liking the 77 pouches so much that I ordered more and several new ones to try. I’m good on general and jakobsson so this is a fun order for me to try some new stuff.
    Wow Hitt, thanks!!

I was thinking my supply of Mint had been getting a bit low and saw your post. After a few hiccups trying to get into their site (I hadn't been in for almost 2 1/2 years), sending them an email and then finally getting a password change message that I could respond to, I was alive,

96 cans at $2.78, I felt almost like I had entered the good old days!

I'm on a roll (rolls). My Dell laptop had been getting kind of weird, as if it wasn't from day one, but when it started missing keystrokes after three years, I checked out that expensive warranty and saw I still had 10 months on it.

I spent $3k for it, an amount I never came close to in the past, I thought I ought to at least make sure it lasted 4 years. Glad I did. After a few hours and a few calls from India to diagnose, she put in a work order to replace the keyboard. The keyboard is the entire surface the keyboard sits on and everything inside the laptop had to be removed, as well as the screen, then built back better (had to say that).
    I finished talking to her at 4:30 AM her time, something like 6 PM here. I got a call around 8 AM from the tech that wanted to come here that morning. 11:30 AM he arrived and 12:30 PM he left and I had a new computer from the look and feel. Depending what they want for extending the warranty next December, I might just do that as the machine was going strong.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Wow Hitt, thanks!!

I was thinking my supply of Mint had been getting a bit low and saw your post. After a few hiccups trying to get into their site (I hadn't been in for almost 2 1/2 years), sending them an email and then finally getting a password change message that I could respond to, I was alive,

96 cans at $2.78, I felt almost like I had entered the good old days!

I'm on a roll (rolls). My Dell laptop had been getting kind of weird, as if it wasn't from day one, but when it started missing keystrokes after three years, I checked out that expensive warranty and saw I still had 10 months on it.

I spent $3k for it, an amount I never came close to in the past, I thought I ought to at least make sure it lasted 4 years. Glad I did. After a few hours and a few calls from India to diagnose, she put in a work order to replace the keyboard. The keyboard is the entire surface the keyboard sits on and everything inside the laptop had to be removed, as well as the screen, then built back better (had to say that).
    I finished talking to her at 4:30 AM her time, something like 6 PM here. I got a call around 8 AM from the tech that wanted to come here that morning. 11:30 AM he arrived and 12:30 PM he left and I had a new computer from the look and feel. Depending what they want for extending the warranty next December, I might just do that as the machine was going strong.
    Glad I could help. That is a great price. I just bought a bunch of different stuff and another roll of the vanilla cola nic pouches I’m liking.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Didn't really need to order yet, but didn't figure I would get as good a deal if I waited till May when I was planing on ordering. 128 cans total at $3.20 per can after discounts and shipping. Well now I am set until mid 2025... They didn't have my Olde Ving, but I've been thinking of dropping it anyway, so I guess I will now when I run out in 9 months or so.

Reactions: hittman

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    I was thinking that they used to run more sales years ago. They must be inundated with orders. I haven’t even gotten a shipping notice yet.

I’m not sure why I didn’t get the usual shipping notification but went to the website and my snuscentral order has shipped and is supposed to arrive Friday.
    They must be backed up. I order every year from them and normally get my order 2 days after, they have always been fast, but I'll just have to wait and see on this one, order is still processing. No big deal, I have plenty of what I ordered, just ordered now because of the savings.

Reactions: hittman

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Mine is worse. I got the receipt and they said I'd get an email when it shipped and expected it today but didn't receive. The original receipt said I could check on line and gave me a link.
    Followed it, logged in and checked. It says I have no orders. I think they may have some issues with their new computer system. Can you guys see old orders. I didn't see any.

I replied to the confermation letter about my order not showing up on my account but it would have been nighttime in Sweden. I'll see tomorrow.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Mine is worse. I got the receipt and they said I'd get an email when it shipped and expected it today but didn't receive. The original receipt said I could check on line and gave me a link.
    Followed it, logged in and checked. It says I have no orders. I think they may have some issues with their new computer system. Can you guys see old orders. I didn't see any.

I replied to the confermation letter about my order not showing up on my account but it would have been nighttime in Sweden. I'll see tomorrow.
    I looked when I logged in, nothing there. They must not have been able to pull order information from the old website. Just like passwords, they could not pull them because they are encrypted, which is why I had to do the lost password thing and reset it. Just checked and my order still shows, still says "Processing".

Users who are viewing this thread