What's the difference between these shipping methods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youmadbrah

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Cairo,Egypt
  • USPS Live (First Class Mail International Parcels) $13.00
  • USPS Live (Priority Mail International) $41.75
  • USPS Live (Express Mail International) $48.00
  • USPS Live (Priority Mail Flat Rate Box) $57.95
  • USPS Live (Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box) $70.95
I made an order from vaperbomb with first option. What's the difference of these??

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just the price would be my guess but then I have been known to be wrong occasionally. I feel sure all of them will go by air so I think you made the right choice. When I am given the choice I choose first class over priority. Used to be that priority meant something. Now it just seems like it is a way to charge more. My purchases get to me as fast and sometimes faster just using first class. JMHO

Youmadbrah

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Cairo,Egypt
Just the price would be my guess but then I have been known to be wrong occasionally. I feel sure all of them will go by air so I think you made the right choice. When I am given the choice I choose first class over priority. Used to be that priority meant something. Now it just seems like it is a way to charge more. My purchases get to me as fast and sometimes faster just using first class. JMHO

I just found first class international doesn't have tracking ,right ?? In this case I'd ask Vaperbomb to upgrade to Express. There is no way I'll recieve anything if there is no tracking.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just found first class international doesn't have tracking ,right ?? In this case I'd ask Vaperbomb to upgrade to Express. There is no way I'll recieve anything if there is no tracking.

I wish I could help you. I guess if you are sure you won't receive your shipment if there is no tracking number then an upgrade to at least priority would be best. At least with priority I am sure they can ship them with a confirmation #. I just don't know all the ends and outs of shipping from the US to Egypt. May be best to contact the vender and talk to them about your concerns. Good luck

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
  • USPS Live (First Class Mail International Parcels) $13.00
  • USPS Live (Priority Mail International) $41.75
  • USPS Live (Express Mail International) $48.00
  • USPS Live (Priority Mail Flat Rate Box) $57.95
  • USPS Live (Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box) $70.95
I made an order from vaperbomb with first option. What's the difference of these??

with the first option,envelope from Alaska to Philippines takes approx three weeks,,a box closer to 2 months !!

live and learned my lesson !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread