What's the BEST method for MAXimized flavor!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL00RABB1T

Jun 24, 2012
Destrehan, LA
Hi y'all! I've posted this elswhere 'n' received no response. Anyway, I've been vaping for about 4 months using an eGo Twist. For my smokejuice I've tried ALL sorts of products(cartos, clearos, attys), but NONE ever properly worked. The last and best clearo I've used is the Vision V2 clearomizer wick system. I get a good taste between 4.4-4.8 volts, but something just seems to be missing...flavor. I'm using a VG by Johnson Creek that I'm partial to, Tennessee Cured. I've tasted the true depth of this(and other) flavor(s), but I can't seem to KEEP that taste. So, I ordered a bridgeless atty and drip tip to give dripping a try. From what I've read it seems to be the most direct/tastiest method. ANY suggestions for MAXimized taste!?!?
:?:

Cheers!
- Jayson

Last edited:

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
I have read that adding a couple of drops of menthol to a 10 mil bottle helps the flavor pop like adding salt to food. They say a drop or two helps the flavor without changing it to a full blown menthol juice. Can also add a touch of stevia liquid extract sweetener for desert/fruit types. A little goes a long way. Havent tried it myself yet but might be something to look into.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have read that adding a couple of drops of menthol to a 10 mil bottle helps the flavor pop like adding salt to food. They say a drop or two helps the flavor without changing it to a full blown menthol juice. Can also add a touch of stevia liquid extract sweetener for desert/fruit types. A little goes a long way. Havent tried it myself yet but might be something to look into.

I have added a few drops of menthol juice to a tankful of fruit flavored juice to "bump" the flavor. It's pleasantly improved most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread