Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
I've been searching, and can't find a thread like this so I figured I would start one. This is for the tools and supplies that I have on me at all times... what do you guys carry? I am trying to keep my 'travel bag' as light as possible so making it as efficient as possible is my goal.

Blackhead Remover - I've found this pops the tops on cartomizers very easily as opposed to using a paperclip / thumb tack / etc and they're relatively cheap.
Empty Syringe - self explanatory... lol
Empty juice Bottle - For those times I need to drain a carto / clearomizer.
Various Flavored Juices - another self explanatory item...
Two to Three empty cartomizers / clearomizers - in the event that one fails...

What do all of you carry on a daily basis?

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
3 or 4 3ml bottles of juice, a spare battery, a spare atty, extra drip tip.

I'm easy :)

I'm too impatient for dripping. I've tried several times and always end up flooding the atty. I have two usb chargers for my ego: one for home and one for work - so I figured I would leave that out of the bag.

OgreLokon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2010
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm too impatient for dripping. I've tried several times and always end up flooding the atty. I have two usb chargers for my ego: one for home and one for work - so I figured I would leave that out of the bag.

For me, the only times dripping becomes an issue is while I'm driving, and I just pray for red lights. ;) I guess I just haven't found a cart or carto I liked.

deusXmchna

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
TX
ego-T
bottle of juice
kleenex (multi-use. I have allergies, and I cry a lot :laugh: )

With God as my witness, I'll never carry paperclips or tweezers again!
(I used carry a plastic Batman lunchbox around with little tools, various filler material, xtra 510 batts & attys, a bottle of Everclear (for when it all became too much for me! :blush:), syringes for irrigating attys... i love assembling boxes full of "stuff". I dig modularity)

floridamale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
If I am using my 3.7 short bodied Indulgance I carry 1 extra battery 18350, 1 extra XL clearomizer 2ml's. If I a using my Tekkeon I carry 1 extra clearomizer the battery charge last over 2 days. I use a MAP Tank on both PV's 5ml's, so unless that fails I never touch the clearo. Every thing fits into a cell case I clip on my belt. It's a very simple set-up

GrandPoobah

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Brooklyn, New York
I use a Jaunty eGo carry case
Janty electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and carts - JANTY eGo CARRY CASE

Inside I have:
a spare eGo with the USB PT, with an eGo-T atty on it (i dont carry a charger since i can always find USB)
4 eGo-T Carts
2 3ml bottles
3 510 LV attys
1 Drip Tip
A small piece of "sham-wow"

This is along with the eGo-T I have in my pocket

BenJammin

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Richmond Virginia, USA
ego-T
bottle of juice
kleenex (multi-use. I have allergies, and I cry a lot :laugh: )

With God as my witness, I'll never carry paperclips or tweezers again!
(I used carry a plastic Batman lunchbox around with little tools, various filler material, xtra 510 batts & attys, a bottle of Everclear (for when it all became too much for me! :blush:), syringes for irrigating attys... i love assembling boxes full of "stuff". I dig modularity)

I'm with you. The eGo-T has greatly simplified my whole vaping experience. No more tacklebox for me! No more paper clips,tweezers, fistfuls of batteries, bottles, needles, ad nausea um. All I need now is my eGo-T equipped with the 1000mah battery and a small felt-lined spring-closure box (the folding reading glasses type) to hold my 4 other tanks. I rarely go through more than 3 tanks per day, but it never hurts to have spares if traffic starts pegging the Suck-O-Meter. And sometimes I bring the fast charger along if I can't remember when I last charged the battery. I wear the eGo on a lanyard and neatly keep the box in a cargo pocket of my work pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread