What's in G.T.F.O.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mezzio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hopefully I don't upset anyone with this, I didn't send this privately because the results may help others.

I ordered 12, or so, samples from Mr.E, mostly because they're in the state I grew up in :p. And I've read some decent reviews... and because they're creative with the names :).

Some of the samples I got and tried are awesome, some have great flavor, but aren't for me, and one gave me a serious scare... G.T.F.O.

Usually I ask one question before ordering, but I didn't this time, "what, if any, juices may contain flavorings derived from nuts?" I suppose this would be a dead give away as to why I'm making the post here.

I'm allergic to tree nuts, and melons. The nut allergy is slightly more serious than the melon allergy. I tried the .... I ordered a couple nights ago, and it was pretty good, so I filled my pt2 with about 1ml with it and sat down to enjoy it. Unfortunately after about 10 minutes I started getting a very bad, familiar feeling in the back of my throat, an allergic reaction. I'm always mindful of what I eat, so I knew it wasn't any food, and the only "change to my diet" was the juice. I popped a couple anti-histamines, garggled some salt water, and averted anything serious, but it was a scary few minutes.

A few years ago I never really worried about ingredients in my liquid, they just weren't as good as they are now.

So I suppose since I needlessly went on about what happened, ill ask, what liquids may contain flavorings made from nuts? And is .... one of those liquids?

All data sent and received from this device has been generously given to the United States Government to ensure the complete destruction of the Fourth Amendment by the friendly cowards at Google Inc.

Oh no!! I'm sorry to hear that :( G..T..F..O.. is a mix of Chocolate, espresso, raspberry, caramel and vanilla. Definitely no nut flavors in there. I will pass this along to the owner and make sure none of these flavors are derived from nuts! The only other flavors I would stay away from are Cups O Peanut Butter and Jamocha Haze, which contains hazelnut flavoring.

mezzio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hmm, odd. I did read the flavor and didn't see anything that would have alarmed me which is why I ordered it.

Thanks for getting back to me though :)

All data sent and received from this device has been generously given to the United States Government to ensure the complete destruction of the Fourth Amendment by the friendly cowards at Google Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread