what's going on with Strix Elixirs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benearl1

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2013
new jersey
So I read a couple different forum threads on strixelixirs pre steeped eliquid and decided to place an order with them friday december 11. They sent me some automatic confirmations saying my order was complete and what not. On their faq page they state that they ship same day/ next day depending on the time of your order. It's been almost a week now and I have not recieved a shipping notification yet. I sent them an email on tuesday to make sure everything was ok with my order but they have not responded yet. Also I called the number listed on their site two times yesterday but just received their voice mail which I left a message. I double checked their business hours today and gave them another two calls but again no one picked up. Has anyone else placed an order with them recently? I'm hoping maybe they are just busy with the holiday season.

M4rtin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
New Jersey, USA
Phew! Got scared, jut placed my order on Monday, been following Mrs. T bakery fiasco and thought it was going in that same direction. A couple of weeks ago it took two weeks before they shipped, the next time it shipped in less than a week. I thought Jen and Andy expanded their business? Special Orders are causing the longer fill times?

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Strix was a little slower than ususal shipping out my order a couple weeks ago, but I attributed it to the sale they ran. I've ordered from Strix before and I've read that monster thread about Ms.T's lol...Strix has never taken months to ship any of my orders. And I can't understand how Ms. T's manages to stay in business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread