What you guys think of this list? Smok bec and kayfun its good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmcshm4

Jan 21, 2015
sc
hi guys,
I'm vaporando some time and how everyone ended up buying that self camel crap , to wanting best thing now, but searching here found it very expensive , hence I started researching the websites out and these wanderings through the net falls on this site :
www point ecig point negociol point com/a2671-new-partnership-for.html
I ended up enrolling me in VIP1 because I loved the price , buy a smok bec and kayfun now to scared, will be arriving ??? someone already bought them? paid with paypal ... what do you think of the kit smok bec and kayfun , so searched the forums ai is a good kit what do you think ? until tava willing to pay pro Nile in bec smok but has sold all makes time lol
ah already sent me the battery screening and kayfun now expect big anxiety kkkk
thanks a lot and BIG VAPERS
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I have not heard of this website: NEW PARTNERSHIP FOR DIRECT BUY ECIG BY FACTORY

Have you looked at FastTech? Many members buy their e-cig equipment there.

I am not familiar with the Smok Bec but the Kayfun is a great RTA if you like a tight draw.

Sorry I could not be more helpful:(

Last edited:

cmcshm4

Jan 21, 2015
sc
Susan you its perfect! thanks very match! im register in vip1 and buy smok bec $65 and kayfun $13, best prices, smok bec im look its best blootoof ajustable i android, perfect... 50W...im need buy now 18650 big, Panasonic 3400mah authentic its perfect... thanks very match...

I have not heard of this website: NEW PARTNERSHIP FOR DIRECT BUY ECIG BY FACTORY

I am not familiar with the Smok Bec but the Kayfun is a great RTA if you like a tight draw.

cmcshm4

Jan 21, 2015
sc
Hi Chomper33, thanks very match you post!:) my dude its site list "NEW PARTNERSHIP FOR DIRECT BUY ECIG BY FACTORY
" its confiable, its good, others persons use this site?
im look list site and register in vip1 and buy smok bec $65 and kayfun $13, wholesale account, best prices, smok bec im look its best blootoof ajustable in android, perfect...im look best rewiews, 50W power...im need buy now 18650 big, Panasonic 3400mah authentic its perfect... thanks very match...:)

I don't know anything about that site you are talking about, but it doesn't look legit to me. I wouldn't give them any money. I wish I could help you more, but I am having difficulty understanding what you are trying to ask help for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread