What vape goodies are you waiting on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
1. Another bottle of nic consistant with the stocking plan
2. 10 ml Measuring Cylinder - Borosilicate Glass (to complete the set, 5,10,25,50,100ml)
3. Black Phenolic Polyseal Caps (to upgrade the caps on stored nic)
4. 120ml Cobalt Blue Glass Bottle to store a 4 year supply of my primary flavoring
5. 50 ml LDPE Cylinder Bottle With Childproof Cap (a dripper bottle)
6. 10 ml Orange Creamsicle Flavor Concentrate (CA) (because I promised myself 2 1/2 years ago I'd try a creamsicle flavor eventually)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I'm waiting for a Tesla Nano 120W. I ordered it on May 3rd. Then it went on special for 15% off this weekend. :-x

But, I'm still excited to get it. So cool looking!

Which color did you get, DH? I'm so loving mine! Do be careful with the battery cover - mine seems a tetch loose when it's open. I would HATE to catch it on something and have it snap :shock:

Just placed an order for a Dripbox 2. It's already been shipped! (Slowboat, so it will still be 10 days or so.....)

Got my eye on a smok OSUB Baby 80W, and my al85 STILL hasn't shipped yet (first ETA date was 4/25. That got pushed to 5/21, but now says 5/16.... Patience is a virtue?)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Which color did you get, DH? I'm so loving mine! Do be careful with the battery cover - mine seems a tetch loose when it's open. I would HATE to catch it on something and have it snap :shock:

Just placed an order for a Dripbox 2. It's already been shipped! (Slowboat, so it will still be 10 days or so.....)

Got my eye on a smok OSUB Baby 80W, and my AL85 STILL hasn't shipped yet (first ETA date was 4/25. That got pushed to 5/21, but now says 5/16.... Patience is a virtue?)
I got the 'black'. I'll try to be careful with the battery cover. Thanks for the warning.

I'm waiting for the Mother's Day Sale to get the VT Inbox.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Waiting on:

(2) Provari 2.5 (Emerald and Gold Zenkote)
(1) Provari 2.5 Mini (Bronze)
(1) Provari 2.5 End Cap - just $4.95
(1) Provari 2.5 Extension Cap (Blue) - also $4.95
(2) Eleaf 50W leather cases - cheap - $1 each
(5) Large eGo zippered cases (4 to organize smaller parts in my stash and 1 for an "on-the-go" coil building kit) - cheap - $1 each
(15) more of my favorite drip tips - dirt cheap at 10 cents
(4) eRoll leather cases (they fit Eleaf iStick Basics and Eleaf Mini 10W w/tanks on them perfectly) - cheap - $1 each
(4) Pico 75W Kits with Melo III tanks - $9 per kit

Last edited:

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Waiting on:

(2) Provari 2.5 (Emerald and Gold Zenkote)
(1) Provari 2.5 Mini (Bronze)
(1) Provari 2.5 End Cap - just $4.95
(1) Provari 2.5 Extension Cap (Blue) - also $4.95
(2) Eleaf 50W leather cases - cheap - $1 each
(5) Large eGo zippered cases (4 to organize smaller parts in my stash and 1 for an "on-the-go" coil building kit) - cheap - $1 each
(15) more of my favorite drip tips - dirt cheap at 10 cents
(4) eRoll leather cases (they fit Eleaf iStick Basics and Eleaf Mini 10W w/tanks on them perfectly) - cheap - $1 each

The deal finder has struck again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Did some mixing yesterday and realized I was getting a little low on VG. I really don't like having a gallon of it around as I get around 4 or 5 months on 1 L bottles. So I ordered that, along with some extra syringes and unicorn bottles. Best part? Free same day Amazon delivery! Virtually instant gratification.:banana:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Not so sure it's gonna be a goodie but have a single BF RBA coming from FT. For a Cubis tank that I've never used may still never use but now I'll have the RBA if I do.

Do ya have to buy 4 to get that deal?

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Not so sure it's gonna be a goodie but have a single BF RBA coming from FT. For a Cubis tank that I've never used may still never use but now I'll have the RBA if I do.

Do ya have to buy 4 to get that deal?
I would also like to know about that deal too!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Foggy Road - Was going to PM anyone who asked about them, so the deals weren't all snatched up by "lurkers" and other vendors (which has happened in the past)...before regular posters got a chance at them. Glad you at least got 1 though, as I saw 1 gone since I posted above about them. Last I checked they still had 4 Silver, 3 Gray, 3 White and 5 Pink left. I bought mine late Fri. night/very early Sat. AM...and got shipment notification already. So, so far, so good.

Last edited:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
@Foggy Road - Was going to PM anyone who asked about them, so the deals weren't all snatched up by "lurkers" and other vendors (which has happened in the past)...before regular posters got a chance at them. Glad you at least got 1 though, as I saw 1 gone since I posted above about them. Last I checked they still had 4 Silver, 3 Gray, 3 White and 5 Pink left. I bought mine late Fri. night/very early Sat. AM...and got shipment notification already. So, so far, so good.
I will definitely keep that in mind before posting a link next time! Thank you for the edumacation.:thumb:

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Waiting for a black iJoy Maxo Zenith from myvaporstore.com. :D

Zenith.jpg

Reactions: Eskie
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread