what type of connector is on the logic cigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaos731

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
long Island, NY
what type of connector is on the logic cigs?

I several of these things laying around still.

I have upgraded to a 510 Box mod so the Logic disposables are no longer needed to be purchased.

BUT the Cartomizers are better than most of the 510 Carto's that I have used. I want to buy an adapter to use the Logic Carto's on my 510 Box mod.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Kaos​

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
"LOGIC produces the #1 disposable electronic cigarette, which is a premium brand, user friendly and can be used almost anywhere. In fact, LOGIC only manufactures DISPOSABLE Electronic Cigarettes and not rechargeable.Our extensive research revealed that customers that have purchased rechargeable electronic cigarettes were dissatisfied with them and said they would never buy electronic ecigs again. The reasons were as follows: they leaked nicotine, lost their vapor, needed to be recharged frequently, poor flavor, changing of filters and most of all a low quality of smoke to fulfill a smoker’s craving. This failure to deliver a quality smoke each and every puff has caused smokers to lose faith in electronic cigarettes and go back to regular cigarettes."

Am I allowed to post this? Or do I need a link? OK, here's a link.

Why Disposable

My guess is that the cart doesn't even come off. Of course, I've been wrong before.

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Post a photo showing the threaded end of the battery and the carto. The Logic site cleverly hides that. And even then, we will only be able to narrow it down to 2-3 possibilities for threading, and some "NAME" brands are incompatible with everything.

Is your battery threading male (protruding) or female (recessed)? And is the ecig at least 9mm diameter?

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Yeah I looked too and it shows nothing

If the Logic ecig is at least 9mm diameter

If Logic battery is MALE
Try 510 to 901/808 adapter from Goodprophets
if that doesn't work try 510 to D2 from LeCig.com

If the Logic battery is FEMALE
try 510 to 4081 adapter from Goodprophets
and may as well try 510 to 801 (unlikely but who knows)

---

If the Logic battery is under 9mm diameter MALE (skinnier than a 510)
Try 510 to 401 from Goodprophets

(else out of luck - since I never saw an adapter for E8)

----

If Goodprophets is out of an adapter, check Altsmoke, Madvapes
But only LeCig carries any adapters for D2

---

And if none of those work, you are out of luck

Last edited:

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
Here's a picture of the five pack. I was wrong. Looks like the same connection as the Njoy Npro.
logic311090100055pkgoldtb__27199_zoom.jpg

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Still looks like RN4081 - female battery fatter than a 510

HOWEVER there is at least one RN4081 look-alike that fits nothing

Try the 99 cent 510 to 4081 adapter from Goodprophets and while you are these also pick up 510 to 801 (highly unlikely but for 99 cents get it too since I think 801 is female battery), and if that does not work then you are out of luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread