What TV flavor are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2010
Colorado
Was bored with my usual day-time flavors: Ultimate Vanilla or Waffles, so I went digging thru my stash to see what sounded good. Well don't know if it was the 4 month seeping time or the change in my go-to atty but Caramel Popcorn, WOW!

When I last tried it all I could taste was popcorn, but today, HELLO CARAMEL!! I never understood what all you fools were raving about. I get it now & am so glad I didnt trade this away!!

krysti

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2011
IL
Watermelon bubblegum. Haven't stopped vaping since I got it a week ago. It was my first order with Tasty Vapor and I LOVE it. Finally found an all day vape and now I know what people are talking about when they say they want to drink the bottle. And the best thing of all, it's great right out of the mailbox! I'm a happy camper. :) Oh, for anyone interested, it has a very good throat hit.

woolfe99

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
San Francisco
After 2 years of vaping nothing but AC, having tried about 20 other flavors (some TV, and from other vendors) and never being about to vape them for more than a few hours, I finally fell in love with a second flavor: Geoff's Blend. It was love at first vape. I'm actually quite excited that I don't have to vape the same thing for the rest of my life. :)

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Was bored with my usual day-time flavors: Ultimate Vanilla or Waffles, so I went digging thru my stash to see what sounded good. Well don't know if it was the 4 month seeping time or the change in my go-to atty but Caramel Popcorn, WOW!

When I last tried it all I could taste was popcorn, but today, HELLO CARAMEL!! I never understood what all you fools were raving about. I get it now & am so glad I didnt trade this away!!

Haha! That's what happened to me with my first ever bottle of caramel popcorn. My buds couldn't taste caramel. Now I can never get enough caramel popcorn, even though its rough on cartos.

TVChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Oakland, CA
Blue bulls my new favorite! Damn this stuff is good!
well watermelon bubble gum is still my all time fav so this would be second!

Ya the Blue Bulls, that's on my list to try. It's been catching-on more and more and is climbing the ladder to where it is approaching the best seller list. A few month back we started having a lot of the Blue Bulls regulars ask for stronger, so as of about a month ago they ALL leave the shop stronger now.
TVChris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread