• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What to get next???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapaway

Mar 1, 2009
Upstate New York
Hey all,

I have the DSE 901 starter kit, for about 4 months now, I love it.......BUT..........theres always a BUT..............;)

Lately it's not giving the same vape out put like it use to. I find it very inconsistent. When I mean inconsistent, I mean the vape and throat hit. The battery is fine. So what is the next e-cigarette should I get or be looking into getting?:confused:

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Vapaway

I've had the Smoking Everywhere SuperMini (RN4085) starter kit for two months and it has also started to put out less than it did. I'm experimenting with how I use it - mainly how often I switch out old cartridges for new ones. But also, I've heard that when an atomizer goes bad it tastes like burning. Mine doesn't, but I think it is harder to pull on and gives less vapor.
Anyway, I just use the supermini as a backup since I got my white 901 two weeks ago - I LOVE it. The pull is super-smooth and the throat hit is excellent. The only two downsides are the difficulty in switching out cartridges and that you have to look down and adjust the pen-style mouthpiece to use it (as opposed to the analog-style mouthpiece for the 4085).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread