what is the possibility of a GLV3 adapter for the GLV2? (calling Jay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symara

Mar 26, 2011
Southern Indiana
Jay,
I was just wondering if it was possible for you to sell an adapter kit for the GLV2 to make it a GLV3, isn't the GLV3 without the box pretty much a GLV2?

I do know if I eventually order a mini it will be the GLV3 mini, but I just can't justify the cost to my husband right now to buy another PV, especially one that's like the one I already have.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Jay,
I was just wondering if it was possible for you to sell an adapter kit for the GLV2 to make it a GLV3, isn't the GLV3 without the box pretty much a GLV2?

I do know if I eventually order a mini it will be the GLV3 mini, but I just can't justify the cost to my husband right now to buy another PV, especially one that's like the one I already have.

No adapter kit needed. If you already have a GLV2 ,and want to buy just the box when they become available it will mount but you will need to use the top feed option. If you want a bottom feed your GLV will have to be sent back for retro fitting.

I hope this helps, and you can always call if you need a better explanation.

-jay

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
no that helps a lot, considering I use Cartomizers and you said that works best with the top feed I wouldn't even have to send it in... cool.

I'll be watchign for it to become availabl! Any idea how much you might charge for it?

I appreciate how quick you replied too!

Your welcome. I'm trying to spend more face time around here lol, but orders sometimes keep me to busy to get on. As far as price goes ...around $75-80...ish. Ill make them available after the pre-orders calm down.

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
Your welcome. I'm trying to spend more face time around here lol, but orders sometimes keep me to busy to get on. As far as price goes ...around $75-80...ish. Ill make them available after the pre-orders calm down.

That is fantastic news Jay!! As soon as the option to retrofit my glv2 mini into a glv3 top/bottom feed mini becomes available, I'll be definitely shipping it out for the retrofit. Anyway to get a PM when this option becomes available?! I can't thank you and Sara enough for your superb service..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread