What is the difference between the eGo models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Which is why I was wondering why it was still a question. Obviously you know, Kent, as I've read your posts as part of my fact checking and you've been there since the beginning. Maybe I should've been more specific, but I wondered why this same question continues to pop-up with all the info currently available on ECF. Then again, I imagine I will also sit back and watch people post in the NT thread wondering what an NET is (I can't even answer any more). Search engines are cool. LOL

Most people get it eventually...I'm a search engine substitute teacher :laugh:

I'm not the only one ;)

TexasVet

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
The Republic of ... TEXAS
some clearos use JUST the eGo threading. Kangers - T3/T3S, MT3/MT3S, Evod, Mini Protank (all versions) and the 'Baby T3' use the eGo threading.
For replacement coils on the Kangers - T3S and MT3S is that the latter has separate base and coil units, where with the former the base and coil are one unit. This makes the T3S and MT3S coil replacement cheaper - coil only. And those replacement coils fit those clearos plus the Evod and the protank and protank mini.

You're halos will still fit the 510 connection on the eGo but the eGo sized clearos will have more capacity. The T3/T3S and the MT3/MT3S are 3ml and the Evod and mini protanks are @1.6ml.

Exactly the solution to the problem I had understanding how to pick the right pieces/parts. Plus I've learned that the Mini Protank II comes apart completely for cleaning, and new parts, and the tank is pyrex glass.

Glad I'm a member here... gee I guess I'm glad you're a member here. Search engines don't work if you don't actually know the question.

:wink: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread