What is really going on with Government ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyGunBC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver B.c.
Wake up and smell the BS feed to you from our puppet governmet's !! they are fighting this false war on drugs and in turn making alot of criminal organizations richer from the risk of importing exporting . Here in Canada they are going to institute some new laws on growing marijuana to try and combat the gang drug wars going on . This is absurd this will only make growing Marijuana more profitable to these Criminals !!!! less people growing it will drive up the price . I beleive our goverments are in bed with some of the higher power criminal orginizations that is why they will not legalize and regulate useage where they could use the taxes collected to help this crumbling economy , but that said they created this recession to drive us to beleive in a North American Union !!!
be AWARE PEOPLE !!! inform yourselves government is not here for us it is for the Elite in Charge of everything behind the scenes . I'am sick and tired of weak minded people following what big brother tells us , what we can and can't do in our supposed Free Countries

Please if you haven't seen these documentarys check them out !!!!!!!

- Wake up Call
- End Game
- The Obama Deception
- Loose Change

I'am not claiming that these documentarys are all truth, but are at least something to really think about with the way things are going these days

angel.white

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Kansas
If you really want to freak yourself out, watch Zeitgeist.

Zeitgeist - The Movie
(skip the first 10 min or so, the intro is boring as hell, and not really relevant)

I've only watched the first one. The second one freaked me out too much, there were too many things they said that I had explicitly thought of before. I'm not used to people agreeing with me, it was scary!

angel.white

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Kansas
You are having a citizenepiphany....the sudden and total realization that one is getting cornholed.

As an American....this is my constant state of being.

;)
Yeah, that's about it. To think, just 6 years ago I was enlisting in the military! I only realized I wasn't a conservative anymore about a year ago. Caught me by surprised, I probably wouldn't have realized it at all, except the guy I worked with listened to Rush Limbaugh and Neal Boortz all day, and I realized that most things they said didn't make any sense to me, and were frequently insulting/appalling/irrational. Conservative talk radio turned me into a not conservative. (I'm not willing to call myself a Liberal either, though I do agree much more with them, and am actually hopeful in Obama)

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
If you really want to freak yourself out, watch Zeitgeist.

Zeitgeist - The Movie
(skip the first 10 min or so, the intro is boring as hell, and not really relevant)

I've only watched the first one. The second one freaked me out too much, there were too many things they said that I had explicitly thought of before. I'm not used to people agreeing with me, it was scary!

OMG I thought the first part was the best part! (But I also don't follow traditional religious beliefs so I thought it was great)

Such a great movie though. Second half was conspiracy theory and I could see why it would scare the crap out of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread