Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
coffee - :)
tobacco - :toast:

Coffee is on deck - it's very "done" according to Katy. Stout throat hit though, probably not a good choice for cloud chasing. It's more of a ADV for the people who like it punchy when it comes to TH (new venture for me).

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
That sucks for me, I was really looking forward to getting my hands on the coffee vape, been stalking the NT site for it, but I am not a fan of a strong throat hit though :(

It's really bold for the first few drags - but it settles in over time. If I were you, I would start with a small bottle instead of the usual 50ml. If it "mellows enough" for you over time, it might be a winner... it is a strong TH though, especially when it's fresh (mellows out over steeping). It's not so punch it's distracting, but I might recommend the 12mg folks go down to 6mg for it.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    It's really bold for the first few drags - but it settles in over time. If I were you, I would start with a small bottle instead of the usual 50ml. If it "mellows enough" for you over time, it might be a winner... it is a strong TH though, especially when it's fresh (mellows out over steeping). It's not so punch it's distracting, but I might recommend the 12mg folks go down to 6mg for it.

I will take your advice and get a small bottle when up, use to have a coffee juice I loved, but then it changed, so been looking out for a new one.

What kind of coffee is it? Like full black coffee or with creamer and sweetener?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    www.nicoticket.com
    I will take your advice and get a small bottle when up, use to have a coffee juice I loved, but then it changed, so been looking out for a new one.

What kind of coffee is it? Like full black coffee or with creamer and sweetener?

Like a Dark French Roast Coffee with French Vanilla Creamer and 2 lumps (to me)

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Like a Dark French Roast Coffee with French Vanilla Creamer and 2 lumps (to me)

Awesome, was hoping for something like that, only thing concerned about, if get a small bottle, and it comes out good for me after steeping, it won't be available any longer, but I guess that's the risk to take, or may just take the risk and go for a medium bottle ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    www.nicoticket.com
    Awesome, was hoping for something like that, only thing concerned about, if get a small bottle, and it comes out good for me after steeping, it won't be available any longer, but I guess that's the risk to take, or may just take the risk and go for a medium bottle ;)

If it doesn't pan out, you know the crew is always hawking for well-steeped pre-loved bottles for sale or trade (in the appropriate ECF forum, or in other channels unmentioned)

Denvap0r

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 10, 2014
    Colorado

I'm sure a bit of CLS would mellow it out, but I say that about everything.

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 19, 2013
    Mid-South
    The juice I tried is none of the ones listed. It was in a nicoticket bottle and labels. I guess it is something to come in the future.

Interesting.
    If you don't mind me asking, what was the flavor profile? I know there have been a few that he beta tested and haven't made the cut. Such as a Strawberry and Blueberry Cream mix. A couple of other tobacco flavors also come to mind.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread