What I want for Christmas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Oh it sure would be nice to receive some vaping goodies this year for Christmas!! Unfortunately "I'm" the one in the family who has done ALL of the research, trying and buying of all things vaped in my household so I'm afraid there is little to no chance of me being surprised with anything vapable this year for Christmas. Don't feel sorry for me though.....I shudder to think of the damage of putting a credit card into my boyfriends hands and turning him onto the sites!!! ACK!!

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Since I started vaping in August, I have purchased a 901 purple kit from a local vendor, a black eGo kit with extra purple battery and cone, a purple wetbox, and my purple Saber Touch should be here any day....and I have a tackle box full of juice.... and attys and carts and drip tips and my SuperT juice feeder that arrived today....

I think that being able to give up analogs after 36 years is the best gift I have gotten in a wicked long time, so what I would like for Christmas...is the gift of self-restraint!:laugh:

P.S. As much as I like purple, and I really really wanted to go WOW this is great, lavender should not vaped, yuck...anybody want to trade? Bottle is almost full. LOL

Magus86

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Myerstown, PA
I'd prefer to not celebrate christmas at all, being not a pagan and not a christian, but I sort of get dragged into it. I told everybody not to bother getting me anything this year. My girlfriend insists she has to get me something so I gave her a list of juice flavors I'd probably like from Vapor Renu. Since she's gonna get me something, I have to get her something too, but I have no idea what. I've never been good at giving gifts, and christmas is always depressing and lame. Throughout my childhood, people ridiculed the .... out of me for not being able to afford anything or for getting "crappy" gifts. Plus, the last girlfriend I had broke up with me like 5 days before christmas. While I never liked it all that much beyond getting stuff when I was a kid anyway, that just really made it a whole lot worse. So yeah... Bah humbug and whatnot.

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
I figure i couldnt put juices on the list - because its just so specific. "If you use FSUSA - get....and if you use VB get....and if your at BWB get...." etc. So id stick to hardware. For me...

GG Tele Storm or GLV2
Gooseneck
some sort of passthru

But my family is gift free. So ill have to buy everything myself (someday long after xmas)

I highly recomend the GGTS w/AVS, couldn't be happier w/ mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread