• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What have you Ordered Lately ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
This morning, a platinum kit from Dawn. Also have more 401 atty's on the way from litecig,( like I need more but ya never know lol) and debating about the Halo liquid.

The DIY bug has bitten pretty bad, I justify having ALL flavorings known to man to hubby as it will save some $$ eventually ( shhh don't tell him it's partially a hobby on creating flavors, and trying new one's and comparing between makers lmao) With this last order to Dawn I think I will have almost every flavor Lorann's has and a good chunk of Faerie's Finest.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I did that wench....but found i hate sweet vapes. I got rid of most of mine on the classifies. I found out that i really like Tasty Vapors butterfinger...its the only really sweet vape that i can tolerate.

Have you tried tasty puff flavor drops ? their joosy fruit tastes/smells just like juicy fruit gum !

How is faerie's finest ?

I love to make my own peppermint flavoring ....looking for a really good peppermint flavor to try.

Big Daddy

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Western central Illinois
I,m awaiting orders from TI 5volt reg's. , DX Batterys & Chargers , DinoDirect Battery Box's for mods , Ms Ts 4 e-liquid , Healthcabin Bat. Adapters & juice , MPJA Mod Tools , Ebay New Keyboard for computer (spilled E-juice on it) . I think I have IT BAD I've spent almost as much on E-cigs as we (wife & I ) have saved on cigs (over $4,000.00) in the last 10 mo.

John

Last edited:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
We need a 12 step program for us Addicts.

Stands up " Hi , Im clumsy and I am a PV Addict "

"I currently own a Juice Box, a Lil Chuck, Gave my son the Big Chuck, 2 510 box mods, 510's, 901's, 801's....awaiting the arrival of the Prodogy V2., a refrigerator full of e liquids, and diy equipment, a place dedicated to my battery chargers, my kitchen looks like a chemistry lab ".

Wanting to order a GLV, Xhaler, and all the rest...

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
I did that wench....but found i hate sweet vapes. I got rid of most of mine on the classifies. I found out that i really like Tasty Vapors butterfinger...its the only really sweet vape that i can tolerate.

Have you tried tasty puff flavor drops ? their joosy fruit tastes/smells just like juicy fruit gum !

How is faerie's finest ?

I love to make my own peppermint flavoring ....looking for a really good peppermint flavor to try.

I'm fortunate as I like alot of the sweet flavors also, I swap up alot so I don't get tired of any one flavor lol
I really like the Faerie's Finest so far. The Cream de cafe is pretty good.
Tasty puff is on the hit list to get next lmao

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
WACG - Exactly, my husband said the same thing. Kitchen looks like a chemistry lab. When he goes thru the kitchen at night to get in bed there are all these little lights in various colors (chargers) like he's in space. Sometimes I feel like a druggy with all the equipment but I'm getting it down to a managable size.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Snap! A batch of V2's came in early and mine is already on its was. Tracking says its in Tennesee (go grab it clumsy, im driving down now to meet you haha) so it should be here soon. Just when I prepared myself for the wait I got lucky as hell. Nice job PS!

Oh YEah JD ! I got the V2 in the mail this week...It's Sweeeeeeeet. I havent received my batterys and charger....but i had an old set im using. I had to modify the spring a bit on the cap..to make them fit snug.

But..this is a vicious vape. 5v is really a difference. it has a whole new taste to the juice, not to mention the vape.

I think maybe 5v may really be the " sweet spot " .

I still like the 3.7 tho.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
What atty are you using? I got some 510's and 801's here. I ordered the cartos and a 901 and all the adapters so I can find my perfect vape. I can't believe they came in early....now if I get a pm from carlos saying my JB is on the way after a couple days im gonna lose it hahaha

Hey Jd....well, i of course have 901's , 510's and 801's ..haha...( me being the compulsive have to have it all sorta gal ) but i really really like the Cartomizers.....

Started using Cartomizers about 3 weeks ago...and I gotta say..this is the way to go. You only have to refill once , maybe twice a day...and that's it....and the Cartomizers Ive been using have been refilled up to 7 / 8 times before they go bad. At $1 a pop each....from China....its really the way to go for me. I think ive gone thru about 2 Cartomizers a week, maybe 3 ...so thats $3.00 a week x 4 ....12.00 a month.... And so much less aggravation !

I'm ordering a 2nd juicebox this week, But i told Carlos that I wouldnt be in any hurry for it...he needs to get the masses satisfied before he worrys about me. I just want a backup plan for my favorite.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Ya I was gonna order like 3 more JB's. But I can wait. I wasn't going to get a graphic on mine but then I remembered the ecto cooler (ghostbusters juice box from back in the day) and sent him the graphic with Slimer. It says "100% Daily Value of Vitamins" on the old box. Hopefully the JB will say "100% Daily Value of Vaping"

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I ordered batteries today. Found some protected CR2's..well sorta protected i suppose at Summit something another that Rimp had ordered.

Also ordered some ultra fire's from Deal Extreme. I've been using the same batteries for months..still going fairly well, but figured i needed backup batteries for my backup batteries..LOL...These new ones will probably blow me out of the water...Hope So !!

I've been working overtime at work, so this is my splurge...I figure overtime money is good for Vape stuff !

Looking really hard at the GLV...and the Silver Bullet ( once again ) ...prolly ordering one of them...Son wants the GLV..i want the Silver Bullet...I'll grab his wallet and order them both before it's over with.

Hope everyone's day is going well

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
110ml of 150mg unflavored
Blank Cartomizers (Pack of 5) [Cart Color:Green]
Blank Cartomizers (Pack of 5) [Cart Color:Black]
Candy Shop Sampler Cartomizers (Box of 5) - 36mg